10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

10 songs you won't blush listening to around Dad

We’ve rounded up some songs, father-approved, so you don’t have to worry about muting anymore!

Any song by Coldplay or U2 is amazing <3

by allib2000 on 8/6/2012 9:02:06 PM

I love listening to "Blowin' in the Wind" by Bob Dylan with my dad.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 4:28:01 PM

Makeup advice! Go to the club Flawless (Makeup Advice) for giving and getting advice. Join the virtual makeup store (: Member titles are still needed! xoxox

by vintage50 on 6/22/2012 9:50:52 PM

One song I love listening to with my dad's “Here Comes the Sun” – The Beatles.

by otter77 on 6/20/2012 1:06:30 AM

My dad and I jam out to an Arabic song Tong He translates for me

by awtechnofish on 6/19/2012 9:04:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay this is long, sorry! I've been in ballet since I was 3 and I moved to a new state and a new dance studio last year. I really like the studio even though it's very small and most of the students are young girls. I still get challenged and I'm treated like family! However, my mom thinks I need a place that's harder and has more older girls... I don't want to though! I don't think of pursuing ballet as a career or anything! Every time we talk about what studio I'm going to next year, we end up in an argument and she says to think about it more.... I don't know what to tell her! I want to stay at this studio!!!! Any advice? I'd appreciate it! ;) <3 <3 Thanks!

Hey girl, that's great that your mom takes such an interest in your well-being, but sometimes 'rents can get a li'l too ambitious. Next time the subject comes up, just calmly tell your mom that since you don't want to pursue ballet as your career, you're perfectly happy staying at this studio. Assure her that you don't mind that the other girls are younger and that you have plenty of friends there. You can even mention that you'd rather not switch studios so soon after moving to this one. Just remember to keep your cool, and tell her that this studio makes you happy. And that's what matters.
Carrie R.

by cookookay on 6/19/2012 1:19:53 AM

I also like the song Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland- the perf summer love song, and it reminds me of a summer thing thats going on right now! Smile

by kaylarocks2000 on 6/18/2012 11:31:20 PM

My dad loves "What Makes You Beautiful" by One Direction lol. So, anyway, my dad's already heard all my music so I'g good:p

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/18/2012 7:12:37 PM

my dad and i love coldplay and u2! beautiful day is like our song lol

by Alykat18 on 6/18/2012 5:04:58 PM

JOIN MY CLUBS:

Queens of Hearts <3
-tons of advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, bullies, self esteem, friends, fitness you name it!

Let's Get Active!
-a whole group of workout buddies motivating you and cheering you on plus fitness and health advice!

Please join! It would be great to have you!

by honeycakes on 6/18/2012 3:36:12 PM