Bridget M.

is modding

30 MINUTES AGO Betcha never knew THIS could cure your headache: http://t.co/7N2Zvgihsy

1 HOURS AGO The Grinch or Buddy the Elf—which Christmas movie is totally YOU? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/tB7jzg6gnZ

2 HOURS AGO Awesome news for @CodySimpson fans: http://t.co/6nDbDITUjB #codysimpson

COMMENTS

Don't sweat it! 4 sports bras that keep ya feelin' covered

Cute picks for pretties of every size 'n' shape. Talk about support!

MODMODMOD
I'm in dance a lot so my mom buys me sports bras to wear for class. But she always gets me ones that are too small! I feel kind of awkward asking her about that. Any advice? Thx-a-million! Xox<3

Hey girl!  Don't feel awkward!  Your mom definitely wants to buy you the right size bra, but she probably doesn't know that they don't fit.  Just casually let her know that you don't fit in those bras anymore, and maybe suggest going shopping together to get the perfect fit and some bonding time!  xxoo
Maggie P.

by Vjazzy08 on 6/26/2012 3:10:53 PM

I am 13 so a sports bra is innapropriate but if you live in a good area, your parents approve, and your old enough, then they are great for excercising in!

by sprinklz28 on 6/21/2012 12:47:11 AM

MODMODMOD!!! what would be considered small-busted and what would be medium-busted? im a 34/36B so idk where i would be. thanks in advance

Hey girlie,

I would say you're a medium bust! I would consider size A to be small-busted.
Kelly G.

by swimminchica on 6/20/2012 7:56:59 AM

Everyone is complaining you shouldn't be wearing just a bra in public, which I agree with, but is it better than a bikini? To me, both are too revealing. Just cover yourself up!

by AlwaysDreamer on 6/19/2012 5:00:29 PM

I run cross country and track; I have conditioning every day this summer and where I live it is hot and humid. That said, I personally think it's completely okay to wear a sports bra to run. If I were going to a gym or running around my neighborhood, it would be different. In my opinion, it's not inappropriate at all, but if you don't feel comfortable running in only a sports bra that's fine too.

by Sasza on 6/19/2012 1:07:52 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Would 30b regularly be a xs, or small in sports bras??? Thanks

Hey chica, it'll probably depend on where you're getting the sports bra. If you're going to a store, try some on to check the sizing. If you're finding one online, most stores will offer sizing charts that'll say how their sizes transfer to the numbered sizes.
Carrie R.

by tinytina498 on 6/19/2012 12:18:39 PM

yeah way too much skin!!!

by fearless;) on 6/19/2012 11:40:38 AM

Uhhh, for girls who are -ahem- largely busted get a sports bra with cups. I had a TON of trouble when I ran because of the lack of support, but then I tried a sports bra with cups and bam you dont even know it's not a real bra. Thy replace the underwire with elastic so it's still comfy. They're also pretty cheap. Smile

by dutchess362 on 6/19/2012 10:16:18 AM

Yeah. I don't think I'd be running around in bras in either. But I really do need one to wear underneath my clothes with lots of support when I do workout.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2012 9:33:47 AM

Really Gl, u need a shirt over those bras, you're still wearing a bra just because it has the word sport in front doesn't make it any different than any other bra. You're still running around topless!  Carrie R.

by arg5890 on 6/19/2012 9:14:50 AM