9 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

10 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

11 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Don't sweat it! 4 sports bras that keep ya feelin' covered

Cute picks for pretties of every size 'n' shape. Talk about support!

MODMODMOD
I'm in dance a lot so my mom buys me sports bras to wear for class. But she always gets me ones that are too small! I feel kind of awkward asking her about that. Any advice? Thx-a-million! Xox<3

Hey girl!  Don't feel awkward!  Your mom definitely wants to buy you the right size bra, but she probably doesn't know that they don't fit.  Just casually let her know that you don't fit in those bras anymore, and maybe suggest going shopping together to get the perfect fit and some bonding time!  xxoo
Maggie P.

by Vjazzy08 on 6/26/2012 3:10:53 PM

I am 13 so a sports bra is innapropriate but if you live in a good area, your parents approve, and your old enough, then they are great for excercising in!

by sprinklz28 on 6/21/2012 12:47:11 AM

MODMODMOD!!! what would be considered small-busted and what would be medium-busted? im a 34/36B so idk where i would be. thanks in advance

Hey girlie,

I would say you're a medium bust! I would consider size A to be small-busted.
Kelly G.

by swimminchica on 6/20/2012 7:56:59 AM

Everyone is complaining you shouldn't be wearing just a bra in public, which I agree with, but is it better than a bikini? To me, both are too revealing. Just cover yourself up!

by AlwaysDreamer on 6/19/2012 5:00:29 PM

I run cross country and track; I have conditioning every day this summer and where I live it is hot and humid. That said, I personally think it's completely okay to wear a sports bra to run. If I were going to a gym or running around my neighborhood, it would be different. In my opinion, it's not inappropriate at all, but if you don't feel comfortable running in only a sports bra that's fine too.

by Sasza on 6/19/2012 1:07:52 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
Would 30b regularly be a xs, or small in sports bras??? Thanks

Hey chica, it'll probably depend on where you're getting the sports bra. If you're going to a store, try some on to check the sizing. If you're finding one online, most stores will offer sizing charts that'll say how their sizes transfer to the numbered sizes.
Carrie R.

by tinytina498 on 6/19/2012 12:18:39 PM

yeah way too much skin!!!

by fearless;) on 6/19/2012 11:40:38 AM

Uhhh, for girls who are -ahem- largely busted get a sports bra with cups. I had a TON of trouble when I ran because of the lack of support, but then I tried a sports bra with cups and bam you dont even know it's not a real bra. Thy replace the underwire with elastic so it's still comfy. They're also pretty cheap. Smile

by dutchess362 on 6/19/2012 10:16:18 AM

Yeah. I don't think I'd be running around in bras in either. But I really do need one to wear underneath my clothes with lots of support when I do workout.

by NJessicaN on 6/19/2012 9:33:47 AM

Really Gl, u need a shirt over those bras, you're still wearing a bra just because it has the word sport in front doesn't make it any different than any other bra. You're still running around topless!  Carrie R.

by arg5890 on 6/19/2012 9:14:50 AM

Love the first one!

by j4zm09 on 6/18/2012 10:09:06 PM

yeah i don't really think its appropriate for people to be running around in a bra.

by 5boys_1D on 6/18/2012 8:39:56 PM

Yeah no thanks...I don't have enough that it would make me look ok shirtless. Plus I don't even wear a bikini so I am not going to just wear a sports bra.

by topchef88 on 6/18/2012 7:51:05 PM

why does it get more and more expensive as the sizes get bigger? Its not my fault I have big breasts... D:

by saudiarabia321 on 6/18/2012 6:14:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Sorry I have another question. So, I am fourteen and I want to make some money. I have some money saved up for important stuff but I want some fun shopping money!(: Do you have any ideas on how I can make some money (not babysitting)? Thanks!

hey! check out all these great tips: http://www.girlslife.com/tag/make-more-money.aspx

Helen S.

by vintage50 on 6/18/2012 5:54:24 PM

Wanna learn EVERYTHING about body hair or the hair on your head? Join my club EVERYTHING hair, or follow my advice queen page YayaYuiki. Im available 24/7 so ill teach you how to keep a smooth shave last longer. hope to see ya and cant wait to share my knowledge with you!

by YayaYuiki on 6/18/2012 4:59:19 PM

*****ATTENTION FASHIONISTAS******

Need fashion/hair/nails/other help? Ready to give out the advice and tips? Just want to talk fashion? Well then the club: Fashion, hair and more! Oh my! perfect for you! We'll have a daily post and i'd love for you to comment on it, for any questions comment on my profile!

by karasinski on 6/18/2012 4:28:27 PM

JOIN MY CLUBS:

Queens of Hearts <3
-tons of advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, bullies, self esteem, friends, fitness you name it!

Let's Get Active!
-a whole group of workout buddies motivating you and cheering you on plus fitness and health advice!

Please join! It would be great to have you!

by honeycakes on 6/18/2012 3:38:13 PM

I seriously need to go bra shopping. Luckily I'm going on wendsdaySmile

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 6/18/2012 3:15:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Hi! So I want a penpal that I can email, do you know any websites that allow that, that are approved and safe? Thanks!

Hey girl!

I don't know of any websites, but you can certainly google it to try and find some. Just read the sites VERY carefully to make sure they're safe and don't ask for too much personal information.
Rachael A.