32 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

1 HOURS AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Style 911: Pick out a groovin' summer concert look

Stay cute and comfy all day in these cool concert looks.

i like the tie dyed top

by fearless;) on 6/18/2012 10:03:04 PM

this is like woodstock concert. idk if this is what you wear to see taylor swift or whatever, but for my bands you go in shorts and the band tshirt with converse...

by Kalulah on 6/18/2012 9:34:31 PM

i only like the tie died tops and thats it? hwo would wear a swimsuit to a concert??

by 5boys_1D on 6/18/2012 8:44:12 PM

Cute! Totally the vibe I'm going for this summer! Smile

by unicornninja on 6/18/2012 8:37:14 PM

I looove the last dress, and the first skirt is ok.

by topchef88 on 6/18/2012 7:53:43 PM

@actress12345 - denim shorts would look nice with flip flops (or gladiator sandals) and a tee. You could wear a vintage band tee or maybe a neon tank with a charm necklace. Aviator sunglasses would look nice too. You could try shopping at stores like Target or Forever 21; they are pretty inexpensive. Hope this helped!
-eco_chica

by eco_chica on 6/18/2012 7:26:03 PM

@actress12345 I love wearing colorful track shorts and a fitted, v-neck tee. It's still sporty and comfortable, but the colors make it girlier. You can also just try wearing pastel or denim shorts and jeans. Hope this helps!!

by livibear on 6/18/2012 7:07:31 PM

Hey fellow gl-ers wanna know how to prevent dead ends, grow your hair out, and keep a smooth shave longer? Join my club EVERYTHING hair or follow my advice queen page YayaYuiki. I wanna share my knowlege on this stuff and keep you lookin good! Hope to see ya on either page!

by YayaYuiki on 6/18/2012 5:06:41 PM

MOD
I pretty much wear just basketball shorts and T-shirts. I want to be more girly, so how can I still be comfortable, keep my tomboy style, and look like a girl? Also I'm on a budget so cheaper would be nice.

by actress12345 on 6/18/2012 4:38:03 PM

*****ATTENTION FASHIONISTAS*****
Need some fashion/hair/nails/etc. help? Have some awesome tips and are ready to dish the advice out? Jus LOVE fashion and want to talk about it? Well then, the club:
Fashion hair and more oh my! Is perfect for you! Join today, and for any questions post them on my profile! Thanks, can't wait to c ya there!

by karasinski on 6/18/2012 4:16:22 PM