2 HOURS AGO Just introduced the GL crew to the imoji app...and turned my bunny an emoji! xo -@PeytonList #GLpeyton

2 HOURS AGO Which starlet stole the show? Vote for Young Hollywood's best dressed here: http://t.co/QmOxKOaolT

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Hanging at a photoshoot with @girlslifemag today! Taking over their Twitter and Instagram! Follow along for pics! 💋

COMMENTS

Why do guys bad-mouth their exes?

Can't they just move on without saying anything bitter or nasty?

why i clicked on this: guy in picture. ;)

by girlygirl22werock on 7/23/2012 1:40:43 PM

Hey, My Boyfriend and I first started dating on Christmas Eve. I don't know what's wrong with him but maybe ever since he was born he wanted to have sex with a girl and see her vagina. We broke up but he still wanted to have sex with me

by elliskid3 on 7/14/2012 6:05:22 PM

i know how you fell i got dumped on homecoming night i was a cheerleader and we were doing the big stunt i was a bass and his cousison came over to me and tolled me that he was breking up with me and now he will not even look aat me and when he dose it is nasty i hate him !!!!!!!!!!!! i will get him mark my words

by ccjoker16 on 7/8/2012 10:09:50 AM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:05:44 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:34:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Carrie R. Please! But if she's not available it's ok.)
Thanks for the advice! I might get to know this boy a little better during the class, but it's not a lot of talking to each other. And the class is only 3 weeks long. Is that enough time to get to know a boy? And also, chances are I'm never going to see this boy again. Do you think he's worth it?

Hey girl, I'm happy to help! Smile Three weeks is definitely long enough for you to determine if he's worth it or not. Your goal for this first week should be to watch him and figure out if he's a nice guy. If he is, try to start a convo next week. By the end of the camp, your goal should be to talk to him enough that it's not awkward for you to ask him to hang out. Or at least get his cell number. If he lives close by, you can make it work, even if you don't go to the same school.
Carrie R.

by MusikRox1999 on 6/20/2012 3:30:31 AM

I just found out my crush likes me back and he knows i lke him and he has been avoiding me since then no eyecontact. Why is he avoiding me?

by clll4321 on 6/20/2012 3:05:07 AM

Hey topazrg, here are some links to articles about getting over exes. I hope these help you girl! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dated this guy on and off for a little over a year, and when we finally broke up about 5 months ago it was pretty nasty. About a month ago I was finally over it and we were on speaking terms, thankfully (We have a lot of mutual friends, so it was pretty awkward) - well, until he took my little brother aside and told him some pretty awful lies about me. I've stopped speaking to him, but for some reason I can't get him out of my head. I don't like him at all - I just can't get over all the stuff he did to me and also everything we did together. Everything I do somehow reminds me of him and my friends bring him up in every conversation. How can I get over him? I don't like him, I just don't want to think about him anymore!
Thanks! Lynae P.

by topazrg on 6/19/2012 8:15:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really, really like my bgf. All my friends and even his friends say that we would be a cute couple and that he likes me. I have liked him for almost a year and he used to know I liked him but I don't think he does anymore. It's hard to tell if he likes me though because one day he is wanting to be near me, always waiting for me from my classes, staring at me, flirtingly touching me and flirting with me constantly. Then the next day he acts hot and cold around me. We always text. Do you think he likes me? Also I am going to hang out with him this summer and I want to pick up the flirting...what should I do? Pls don't send me to a link.
Thanks!! xoxo

Hey girl, it could be that your guy just likes flirting with you for fun, or he could be into you. The easiest way to find out is to ask him to do something that's more like a date than just hanging out at your house. See if he's interested in going out to dinner or getting ice cream, just the two of you. If you make it clear that you still like him, maybe you'll find out that he likes you, too.
Carrie R.

by HorseGirl2998 on 6/19/2012 12:52:49 PM

Read a good book lately? Join my club! Tell us about it! State the title and author. Then give a review about it. You can post about books that aren't good as well! Smile I also give advice if you ask. You can ask me about anything, promise!

by scamp24 on 6/19/2012 12:44:59 PM