8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Why do guys bad-mouth their exes?

Can't they just move on without saying anything bitter or nasty?

Ignore them and stay strong!!!

by Sarah510 on 6/19/2012 8:24:38 AM

Hi, so today I had a summer drama class at my school, and I saw a really cute boy that doesn't go to my school. I have no idea who he is. I really, really want to introduce myself and ask his name and everything, but I'm a really socially awkward person and so shy. I don't know who to come about this without acting really stupid and awkward. Please help?

Hey chica, if your class just started, chances are you'll get to know him a li'l better as it progresses. But if you wanna go for a one-on-one convo with him, see if you can end up next to him as you're entering or leaving the classroom. Then just comment on what you learned that day, or even start off with, "Hey, I haven't seen you around here before. Where do you go to school?"
Carrie R.

by MusikRox1999 on 6/19/2012 1:42:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOd
PLEASE HELP!! ive liked this guy for over a year now and its really bugging me because everyones telling me that wed be a cute couple and that he likes me? he would always take me stuff and lock up my ipad and draw on me call me annoying call me bad names and just weird things! he knows that i used to like him but not that I still do. Whenever I try to tell him i chicken out.... PLEASE HELP and do you think that he likes me we never text and when I try to text him he never responds even though I know hes texting other people because i see it. idk what to do anymore? if he does like me what should i say to him?

Hey girlie,

I honestly don't know if he does or not.  Sometimes teasing can mean that they do, but it can also mean that they don't at all in different circumstances.  The fact that he doesn't text you make worries me a bit, and makes me think he might not.  I think you should try to move on, and if anything else changes with him, you can figure out what to do from there.
Jordan S.

by madeline33 on 6/19/2012 12:02:23 AM

i dont bad mouth anyone, unless they have done something to me, that was horrible.

by j4zm09 on 6/18/2012 10:06:42 PM

Uhh...I don't think any girl has the right to ask that. Yeah, like YOU'VE never been like, "Gosh, my ex is soo annoying!" I liked Bill's response....

by fungirl123 on 6/18/2012 8:05:58 PM

So i want to break up with my bf, bt hes gone for a few weeks. How can I end it without texting him or waiting until he bgets back? Is calling okay?
Thanks Smile

hey! If you have to do it before he gets back, calling would be ok.

Helen S.

by pottergirl135 on 6/18/2012 7:15:57 PM

Modmod: thank you that does make sense

hey! You're welcome Smile I'm glad!

Helen S.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/18/2012 7:11:56 PM

My boyfriend and i act like more friends than we are going out. I have a dance tomorrow, and he hasn't even asked me to it. We have been going out for a month and we are in 8th grade. My mom wants me to break up with him and we fight about it a lot. We are very close (me and my mom) except for the one thing! She says we barely go anywhere or call (he lost his phone again) but I think he's just shy. I don't even want to talk to her sometimes because I feel like she just wants me to break up and I don't want to.

hey! Maybe you should ask him to the dance Smile You're already dating so there's no worry about him saying no! As for your mom, Just tell her you think he's shy and that you should only break up with him if YOU want to.

Helen S.

by romanticbookworm13 on 6/18/2012 7:10:59 PM

MODMODMOD: Well I found out my BGF likes me and he's like I'd ask you out but im not single. He was single last week and he's going out with the same girl who dumped him last week. I don't like him that way but i was getting jealous when we were talking about his GF. Why was I doing that it makes NO sense?

hey! feelings like that can be confusing, but I'll take a guess at what it's about. See, even though you don't like him that way, the idea of him liking you must be pretty nice,  I mean everyone wants to feel crush-able right? So when he talked about his GF you got jealous even though you don't like him that way because he's giving her attention that he used to give you. Does that make sense at all?

Helen S.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/18/2012 6:43:15 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/18/2012 6:22:25 PM