2 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

2 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

2 HOURS AGO The lovely @PeytonList is answering Qs on our FB wall *right now!* Head to http://t.co/7oz2xj5ydi to join in! #glpeyton #peytonlist

COMMENTS

Why do guys bad-mouth their exes?

Can't they just move on without saying anything bitter or nasty?

Hey girls need help with hair, keeping a shave smooth, or anything to do with any type of hair? Join my club EVERYTHING hair i want to share my knowledge with you, or be a fan on advice queen page, YayaYuiki ill be available 24/7

by YayaYuiki on 6/18/2012 4:55:04 PM

*****ATTENTION FASHIONISTAS******

Need fashion/hair/nails/other help? Ready to give out the advice and tips? Just want to talk fashion? Well then the club: Fashion, hair and more! Oh my! perfect for you! We'll have a daily post and i'd love for you to comment on it, for any questions comment on my profile!

by karasinski on 6/18/2012 4:29:38 PM

So I wrote my crush a letter and my friends are giving it to him tomorrow!!!!
I'm just scared that its too cheesy and I'm soooooo nervous about how he'll respond!
How do I act when he approaches me?!
Thank you so much!!!

hey! Just smile, and if he brings it up you can talk about it Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by imblonde5678 on 6/18/2012 4:28:29 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so my mom told me I have to get my tonsils out, I REALLY don't want to.
I'm really scared of needles and I have severe anxiety, I have to take medicine for it. I'm really scared, my sister had her taken out and she said it hurt waaayy more than strep. Help!!

Hey! Don't worry because even though it's uncomfortable and even painful, you're getting the operation will help your health in the long run. When you get scared or net vous try thinking about happy things to calm you down!
Helen S.

by Haileygab on 6/18/2012 4:25:55 PM

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over six months. But I'm just not felling it anymore. He's had a GF before, and she brutally broke his heart. I DO want to still be friends with him, but how do I tell him that I want to break up?

Hey girl!

I think you need to seriously think about all the reasons why you don't want to be with him anymore. When you have that figured out, you need to tell him in person (not over text or phone call). He will probably be really upset at first, but tell him that you hope you can be friends in the future. Don't expect him to be totally cool with being friends right away. He needs time to get over you.
Rachael A.

by mirror image on 6/18/2012 4:05:25 PM

A while back a guy hurt me really bad. Now, because of that, I'm scared to get attached to anyone because I don't want anyone else to break my heart. Please help me!
-Leah

Hey girl!

I can imagine how awful you must have felt when your heart was broken. But you can't let that experience stop you from getting attached to new people. Not everyone will break your heart. Don't let one bad experience dictate your future.
Rachael A.

by leah2113 on 6/18/2012 3:49:32 PM

JOIN MY CLUBS:

Queens of Hearts <3
-tons of advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, bullies, self esteem, friends, fitness you name it!

Let's Get Active!
-a whole group of workout buddies motivating you and cheering you on plus fitness and health advice!

Please join! It would be great to have you!

by honeycakes on 6/18/2012 3:34:14 PM