AN HOUR AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snag @JFClothing's tight new tee: http://t.co/VrmynrJwjF

3 HOURS AGO 20 major fashion fails: http://t.co/T7nMCBwQDd

COMMENTS

Why do guys bad-mouth their exes?

Can't they just move on without saying anything bitter or nasty?

why i clicked on this: guy in picture. ;)

by girlygirl22werock on 7/23/2012 1:40:43 PM

Hey, My Boyfriend and I first started dating on Christmas Eve. I don't know what's wrong with him but maybe ever since he was born he wanted to have sex with a girl and see her vagina. We broke up but he still wanted to have sex with me

by elliskid3 on 7/14/2012 6:05:22 PM

i know how you fell i got dumped on homecoming night i was a cheerleader and we were doing the big stunt i was a bass and his cousison came over to me and tolled me that he was breking up with me and now he will not even look aat me and when he dose it is nasty i hate him !!!!!!!!!!!! i will get him mark my words

by ccjoker16 on 7/8/2012 10:09:50 AM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:05:44 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:34:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD (Carrie R. Please! But if she's not available it's ok.)
Thanks for the advice! I might get to know this boy a little better during the class, but it's not a lot of talking to each other. And the class is only 3 weeks long. Is that enough time to get to know a boy? And also, chances are I'm never going to see this boy again. Do you think he's worth it?

Hey girl, I'm happy to help! Smile Three weeks is definitely long enough for you to determine if he's worth it or not. Your goal for this first week should be to watch him and figure out if he's a nice guy. If he is, try to start a convo next week. By the end of the camp, your goal should be to talk to him enough that it's not awkward for you to ask him to hang out. Or at least get his cell number. If he lives close by, you can make it work, even if you don't go to the same school.
Carrie R.

by MusikRox1999 on 6/20/2012 3:30:31 AM

I just found out my crush likes me back and he knows i lke him and he has been avoiding me since then no eyecontact. Why is he avoiding me?

by clll4321 on 6/20/2012 3:05:07 AM

Hey topazrg, here are some links to articles about getting over exes. I hope these help you girl! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I dated this guy on and off for a little over a year, and when we finally broke up about 5 months ago it was pretty nasty. About a month ago I was finally over it and we were on speaking terms, thankfully (We have a lot of mutual friends, so it was pretty awkward) - well, until he took my little brother aside and told him some pretty awful lies about me. I've stopped speaking to him, but for some reason I can't get him out of my head. I don't like him at all - I just can't get over all the stuff he did to me and also everything we did together. Everything I do somehow reminds me of him and my friends bring him up in every conversation. How can I get over him? I don't like him, I just don't want to think about him anymore!
Thanks! Lynae P.

by topazrg on 6/19/2012 8:15:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I really, really like my bgf. All my friends and even his friends say that we would be a cute couple and that he likes me. I have liked him for almost a year and he used to know I liked him but I don't think he does anymore. It's hard to tell if he likes me though because one day he is wanting to be near me, always waiting for me from my classes, staring at me, flirtingly touching me and flirting with me constantly. Then the next day he acts hot and cold around me. We always text. Do you think he likes me? Also I am going to hang out with him this summer and I want to pick up the flirting...what should I do? Pls don't send me to a link.
Thanks!! xoxo

Hey girl, it could be that your guy just likes flirting with you for fun, or he could be into you. The easiest way to find out is to ask him to do something that's more like a date than just hanging out at your house. See if he's interested in going out to dinner or getting ice cream, just the two of you. If you make it clear that you still like him, maybe you'll find out that he likes you, too.
Carrie R.

by HorseGirl2998 on 6/19/2012 12:52:49 PM

Read a good book lately? Join my club! Tell us about it! State the title and author. Then give a review about it. You can post about books that aren't good as well! Smile I also give advice if you ask. You can ask me about anything, promise!

by scamp24 on 6/19/2012 12:44:59 PM

Ignore them and stay strong!!!

by Sarah510 on 6/19/2012 8:24:38 AM

Hi, so today I had a summer drama class at my school, and I saw a really cute boy that doesn't go to my school. I have no idea who he is. I really, really want to introduce myself and ask his name and everything, but I'm a really socially awkward person and so shy. I don't know who to come about this without acting really stupid and awkward. Please help?

Hey chica, if your class just started, chances are you'll get to know him a li'l better as it progresses. But if you wanna go for a one-on-one convo with him, see if you can end up next to him as you're entering or leaving the classroom. Then just comment on what you learned that day, or even start off with, "Hey, I haven't seen you around here before. Where do you go to school?"
Carrie R.

by MusikRox1999 on 6/19/2012 1:42:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOd
PLEASE HELP!! ive liked this guy for over a year now and its really bugging me because everyones telling me that wed be a cute couple and that he likes me? he would always take me stuff and lock up my ipad and draw on me call me annoying call me bad names and just weird things! he knows that i used to like him but not that I still do. Whenever I try to tell him i chicken out.... PLEASE HELP and do you think that he likes me we never text and when I try to text him he never responds even though I know hes texting other people because i see it. idk what to do anymore? if he does like me what should i say to him?

Hey girlie,

I honestly don't know if he does or not.  Sometimes teasing can mean that they do, but it can also mean that they don't at all in different circumstances.  The fact that he doesn't text you make worries me a bit, and makes me think he might not.  I think you should try to move on, and if anything else changes with him, you can figure out what to do from there.
Jordan S.

by madeline33 on 6/19/2012 12:02:23 AM

i dont bad mouth anyone, unless they have done something to me, that was horrible.

by j4zm09 on 6/18/2012 10:06:42 PM

Uhh...I don't think any girl has the right to ask that. Yeah, like YOU'VE never been like, "Gosh, my ex is soo annoying!" I liked Bill's response....

by fungirl123 on 6/18/2012 8:05:58 PM

So i want to break up with my bf, bt hes gone for a few weeks. How can I end it without texting him or waiting until he bgets back? Is calling okay?
Thanks Smile

hey! If you have to do it before he gets back, calling would be ok.

Helen S.

by pottergirl135 on 6/18/2012 7:15:57 PM

Modmod: thank you that does make sense

hey! You're welcome Smile I'm glad!

Helen S.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/18/2012 7:11:56 PM

My boyfriend and i act like more friends than we are going out. I have a dance tomorrow, and he hasn't even asked me to it. We have been going out for a month and we are in 8th grade. My mom wants me to break up with him and we fight about it a lot. We are very close (me and my mom) except for the one thing! She says we barely go anywhere or call (he lost his phone again) but I think he's just shy. I don't even want to talk to her sometimes because I feel like she just wants me to break up and I don't want to.

hey! Maybe you should ask him to the dance Smile You're already dating so there's no worry about him saying no! As for your mom, Just tell her you think he's shy and that you should only break up with him if YOU want to.

Helen S.

by romanticbookworm13 on 6/18/2012 7:10:59 PM

MODMODMOD: Well I found out my BGF likes me and he's like I'd ask you out but im not single. He was single last week and he's going out with the same girl who dumped him last week. I don't like him that way but i was getting jealous when we were talking about his GF. Why was I doing that it makes NO sense?

hey! feelings like that can be confusing, but I'll take a guess at what it's about. See, even though you don't like him that way, the idea of him liking you must be pretty nice,  I mean everyone wants to feel crush-able right? So when he talked about his GF you got jealous even though you don't like him that way because he's giving her attention that he used to give you. Does that make sense at all?

Helen S.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/18/2012 6:43:15 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/18/2012 6:22:25 PM

Hey girls need help with hair, keeping a shave smooth, or anything to do with any type of hair? Join my club EVERYTHING hair i want to share my knowledge with you, or be a fan on advice queen page, YayaYuiki ill be available 24/7

by YayaYuiki on 6/18/2012 4:55:04 PM

*****ATTENTION FASHIONISTAS******

Need fashion/hair/nails/other help? Ready to give out the advice and tips? Just want to talk fashion? Well then the club: Fashion, hair and more! Oh my! perfect for you! We'll have a daily post and i'd love for you to comment on it, for any questions comment on my profile!

by karasinski on 6/18/2012 4:29:38 PM

So I wrote my crush a letter and my friends are giving it to him tomorrow!!!!
I'm just scared that its too cheesy and I'm soooooo nervous about how he'll respond!
How do I act when he approaches me?!
Thank you so much!!!

hey! Just smile, and if he brings it up you can talk about it Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by imblonde5678 on 6/18/2012 4:28:29 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so my mom told me I have to get my tonsils out, I REALLY don't want to.
I'm really scared of needles and I have severe anxiety, I have to take medicine for it. I'm really scared, my sister had her taken out and she said it hurt waaayy more than strep. Help!!

Hey! Don't worry because even though it's uncomfortable and even painful, you're getting the operation will help your health in the long run. When you get scared or net vous try thinking about happy things to calm you down!
Helen S.

by Haileygab on 6/18/2012 4:25:55 PM

My boyfriend and I have been going out for a little over six months. But I'm just not felling it anymore. He's had a GF before, and she brutally broke his heart. I DO want to still be friends with him, but how do I tell him that I want to break up?

Hey girl!

I think you need to seriously think about all the reasons why you don't want to be with him anymore. When you have that figured out, you need to tell him in person (not over text or phone call). He will probably be really upset at first, but tell him that you hope you can be friends in the future. Don't expect him to be totally cool with being friends right away. He needs time to get over you.
Rachael A.

by mirror image on 6/18/2012 4:05:25 PM

A while back a guy hurt me really bad. Now, because of that, I'm scared to get attached to anyone because I don't want anyone else to break my heart. Please help me!
-Leah

Hey girl!

I can imagine how awful you must have felt when your heart was broken. But you can't let that experience stop you from getting attached to new people. Not everyone will break your heart. Don't let one bad experience dictate your future.
Rachael A.

by leah2113 on 6/18/2012 3:49:32 PM

JOIN MY CLUBS:

Queens of Hearts <3
-tons of advice on EVERYTHING! boys, fashion, bullies, self esteem, friends, fitness you name it!

Let's Get Active!
-a whole group of workout buddies motivating you and cheering you on plus fitness and health advice!

Please join! It would be great to have you!

by honeycakes on 6/18/2012 3:34:14 PM