8 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

12 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

13 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Manika talks fashion, fellas and fans

Caught a recent One Direction concert and noticed the bubbly, energetic, tutu-wearing sweetie getting the arena to their feet? Yep, that’s Manika.

Manika I saw you at the 1D concert in Florida and have been a fan since. I don't understand how Demi Lovato or Selena Gomez got so famous. Your music is so much better than theirs.
#1fanbritneySmile

by BanBritney on 6/19/2013 8:54:25 PM

I haven't seen her in concert, but I really want to! My favorite song is "Just Can't Let You Go."

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:00:48 PM

I have not caught Manika in concert. My favorite song's “Just Can’t Let You Go”.

by otter77 on 6/20/2012 12:08:54 PM

She was really bad! At the concert I was just like "is this girl for real?" she and camryn were really bad! My friends and I were screaming for One Direction Smile

by girlsjustwannahavefun333 on 6/20/2012 6:26:17 AM

She is awesome!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/19/2012 5:05:52 PM

she is not very good, her voice in rlly high and i dont rlly like the sound of her voice. she seems nice thoughSmile

by bubblespop537 on 6/19/2012 3:24:40 PM

Ow! I got really sunburned on my shoulders and lower back! I got it yesterday, and it hurts SOOOOOO BAD! I put aloe on twice, and now I need another way to relieve the pain, and help it. And it takes FOREVER for my burns to turn into tans. I have freckles which makes it even worse. So, any ideas to help it?

Hey Girl,

Sunburns are the worst! Now, there's not much  else you can do other than apply aloe and drink tons of water (sunburns can dehydrate you!). Next time, apply a fair amount of SPF 30+ with broad UVA/UVB protection. There's nothing wrong with being pale!

Good luck

simone s.

by georgetownroad on 6/19/2012 2:38:13 PM

I <3 her! She was amazing at the 1D concert that I went to and had everyone dancing. I also love her style! #TeamManika #ManikansForever

by bettyr on 6/19/2012 1:54:07 PM

I love her! She was amazing at the 1D concert i went to and i love her style. #TeamManika #ManikansForever

by bettyr on 6/19/2012 1:50:55 PM

I like the intro, and her voice is good, but not when she goes really high. I also don't really feel like the song has much meaning, kinda like 'Friday' by Rebecca Black. I'm more of a rock fan though, and of 'life story' kind of music so maybe that's why I don't like this as much. I'm still proud of her though, so I hope she has a good career.

by cheesybes98 on 6/19/2012 1:22:19 PM

I think her voice is great...when it's not edited.

by LudaKrys on 6/19/2012 12:08:08 PM

i dont rly like her voice. its kinda annoying. shes the new rebecca black.

by fearless;) on 6/19/2012 11:38:53 AM

i am proud of her but i am not in love with the song or the video, but she has a really nice sound and she is lucky to open for 1D

by 5boys_1D on 6/19/2012 11:27:45 AM