2 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

3 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

4 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

Nutrition 101: Why your bod needs electrolytes, like, right now

Read this before ya hit the gym, hunnies...

Hey etsydahlia, no that doesn't sound bad. It may be good to sometimes make yourself eat three meals or at least to eat nutritious food. So keep munching on those veggies. Xoxo

Mods,
During the summer my diet has begun to consist of only one or so meals a day. I'm not doing it purposefully, I'm just not hungry. I'm also a vegetarian and when I do eat it's usually vegetables or eggs and sometimes junk food. Is this bad? Lynae P.

by etsysdahlia on 8/4/2012 1:20:21 AM

I thought gatorade was unhealthy

by kelly268 on 7/4/2012 3:15:16 PM

I've been wondering why I started getting muscle spasms a few days ago. I drink plenty of water and eat lots of fruit, so I don't know what's going on with me? Anyone have any ideas?

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/2/2012 1:03:12 PM

woooot wooooot im obsessed with gatorade

by kaylablaze33098 on 6/27/2012 9:54:03 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:19:32 PM

lool powerades all day everyday

by soccersav11 on 6/22/2012 2:28:03 PM

MODMODMOD!!!!!!
I have been asked to write a book for my gifted program and they were talking about, if it's good enough they can publish it. BUT I CAN'T GET THE BALL ROLLING! WHAT DO I DO?!?! please reply asap!

Hey babe,

In my experience, you get other ideas whenever you read books and watch movies, so why not have a marathon?
Jordan S.

by YayaYuiki on 6/20/2012 7:43:16 PM

i have always drinked like powerade and stuff like that and it aways said electrolytes in it, and i never really knew what it ment till now, i just drinked it because it was good lol

by j4zm09 on 6/20/2012 5:34:38 PM

MOD
Thank you so much Kelly G!
Your advice really helped Smile

by imblonde5678 on 6/20/2012 2:46:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So what are some exercises i can do to get rid of upper arm fat fast? Also my calves are big, how can i get rid of fat and flab in them? Thanks!

Hey girl, for your upper arms, there are lots of different shoulder, tricep, and bicep exercises you can do. You should do a mixture of bicep curls, pull-ups, push-ups, and tricep dips to tone your arms. And for your calves, the best thing would be to do calf raises, which is when you stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and then raise yourself up on the balls of your feet and back down. To make it harder, you can do one leg at a time, or you can hold weights at your sides while you pulse up and down.
Carrie R.