AN HOUR AGO Ok here's a hint: It's *awesome* https://t.co/l1Pb1ng4Sg

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ Is your summer crush a keeper? http://t.co/iY8peipoym pic.twitter.com/9kymW4xQAI

4 HOURS AGO Are you painfully shy around guys? Check out how to bust out of your shell ASAP: http://t.co/M7N9e8EFDq pic.twitter.com/ZDqjqb8gOQ

COMMENTS

Packing 101: What to bring on a camping trip

Here’s our guide on what to stash in your daypack (hint: it doesn’t include platform wedges).

MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!MOD!!!!!
Here's the thing I LOVE to go camping, but never know where to go camping. I like to travel, so it doesn't really matter how far it is, but it depends on how expensive it is. So if you have any ideas for great places to camp, tell me, please!

hey! Sounds like so much fun! to cut down on travel costs, research local state parks or nature reserves and see if they have campsites Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by free2sing-4ever on 2/9/2013 1:27:15 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I'm going to my aunts house in cincinnati for 2 weeks with out my parents. I'm flying by myself sowhat are some tips for flying alone btw I'm only 14 so on the plane I'm sitting first class so the workers can "keep an eye on me" also I have to pack light (only a carryon and like a large purse) what should I bring and how can i pack light but still have enough clothes to wear its going to be incredibly hot like upper 80's to hundreds cause I'm going end of july early august.

Hey chica!  Have fun at your aunt's house!  When you're flying alone, just make sure you bring something to do on the plane- books and music make the time fly!  Also, make sure you listen to the crew when they let you know where you're supposed to be!  The nice thing about how weather is smaller clothes to pack, so lots of shorts (which can be worn a couple times before they're really "dirty") and a ton of tank and tops will keep you cool.  Also, make sure you have travel sized shampoo and soaps and stuff that are TSA approved.  Last of all, take about 3 pair of shoes you know you can wear a lot (with different things AND are comfortable), which will free up room in your bag.  xoxo

Kate G.

by blahhhgirl on 6/28/2012 12:49:54 PM

I'm going on a day trip tomorrow to get fit for a dress for my brother's wedding. The place is four hours away. What should I bring along?

Hey chica!  Bring books, music, and a snack for the ride. xoxo

Kate G.

by jaydawg14 on 6/28/2012 11:04:54 AM

So I need to get a new haircut before school. My hair is sort of straight, dirty blonde, thin-ish, about an inch or two below my collarbone, and I have a heart shaped face. I am open to bangs. It needs to be long enough that I could pull it into a ponytail. Any haircut ideas?

Thanks for the help
xoxo

by SoccerQueen03 on 6/27/2012 12:20:41 PM

Good advice...this also works for overnight camp!!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/23/2012 11:56:22 PM

My mom and dad have this list they print out every time we go camping so we almost never forget anything but last time I forgot extra pillows. It was my fault but they still didnt get too upset.

Now I also have to bring pads and tampons if we go when its near my time of the month. Oh and of course the latest issue of GL!

by luckykel on 6/23/2012 11:55:06 PM

this is really gonna help my fam goes camping for a week EVERY year

by thegamingnyan on 6/23/2012 7:06:22 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:52:51 PM

if only my family were close enough to go camping. we all hate each other. we're more like close roommates.

by ImJustMe96 on 6/20/2012 5:18:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So next week i am leaving for a retreat to Saint Meinrad in Indiana. The clothes criteria consists of modest clothing that doesn't go too low for tops and not too short for skirts or shorts. I totally get that i won't be wearing any V-necks, so i thought that i might try to layer some tops with some cardigans that i have. I have a gray one, dark/hot pink one, and white one. I'm sure i can come up with some things to layer with the gray and pink one, but not sure what to layer with the white one. Any ideas? thank you.

Hey babe, the good thing about white is that it goes with anything. So grab some tops with bright colors or fun patterns, and layer it up! Smile
Carrie R.