4 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

7 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

8 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Win it! Score the perf summer sundress from BeBop

Looking to freshen up your summer wardrobe? Look no further than BeBop, a line of adorable, comfortable and totally affordable dresses.

NEED ADVICE? JOIN MY ADVICE QUEEN CASEYCAT16!!

by caseycat16 on 7/29/2012 9:01:32 PM

who won it???? it so adorable!

by luv-yhu-roxy on 7/10/2012 3:56:33 PM

I have to get that dress! Its so pretty!!!!! Laughing

by kelly268 on 7/5/2012 12:31:19 PM

Hey! My hair when straight is at the half of my neck. But... the end flips in all directions. like a big flip. Any ideas on products or ways to style my hair that can get it to look normal?? Its VERY stressful!

by lostinbattle3 on 6/28/2012 6:53:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
My hair is at a growing out stage... when straightened it is and the middle of my neck but it gets these flips and waves that i HATE! the flips at the end of my hair are going all different ways so its annoying! Any tips on products or ways i can put my hair so it doesnt flip or atleast looks normal that it's not just the end of my hair!
Ps- i really fcant get it up in a cute ponie tail!

Hey girlie,

After straightening your hair or blowing it dry, use a dab of hair serum (like Frizz Ease) around the ends. It'll keep it in line! Smile
Lauren C.

by lostinbattle3 on 6/28/2012 6:48:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD Is there a size range on the dress? For example is a small like a 5-6... Or something like that? Thanks!Smile

Hey babe,

I don't think they have number sizes, just small, medium, etc. If I were to guess, I'd say you're right about small being a 5-6. But unfortunately I don't know for sure. Since the dress shown is available at Macy's, maybe you could base it off of any clothes you've gotten from Macy's before? Sorry I couldn't be more help!
Kelly G.

by 15hayhay on 6/27/2012 1:29:29 AM

Hey jster, I think that will ask you what your size is once you win. The dress is available in a variety if sizes, so no worries. Good luck!! Xoxo

mod mod mod mod mod
they don't have anywhere to put your clothing size!
how do they know??? Lynae P.

by jster on 6/23/2012 4:17:53 PM

I have three questions. When will we be notified that we have won? How many times can we enter? How do you choose the winners? Thanks in advance!xx

Hey girl,

I don't know exactly when the winners are notified, but it shouldn't be too long after the contest ends. For GL contests you can usually enter as many times as you want, and the winners are chosen randomly.

Meghan D.

by torrie55 on 6/22/2012 8:05:10 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:50:44 PM

argh! my mom wont let me put my address on here to win anything!!!

by loppyears12 on 6/21/2012 8:34:39 PM