8 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

9 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

10 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Win it! Score the perf summer sundress from BeBop

Looking to freshen up your summer wardrobe? Look no further than BeBop, a line of adorable, comfortable and totally affordable dresses.

by Augie on 6/20/2012 1:09:05 PM

Hey, I was wondering how you personally became interested in becoming a moderator on and if you enjoy your job. I've been thinking about becoming a moderator and was also wondering if you have to live in a certain region of the country to do so. Thanks!

Hey babe,

I'm actually an intern here at GL, so being a moderator is part of the internship! There are other girls who mod as a job instead of interning, though. And yes, I love my job! Check out this link: Intern at Girls' Life! If you scroll down, it talks about if you don't live in or around Baltimore, and about paid blog moderating positions. You have to be 18 or older. If you are, and are still interested, read the page and it will tell you what to do!
Kelly G.

by Browniej12 on 6/20/2012 1:21:33 AM

thank you lynae!

natalie :<)

by soccerlover99 on 6/19/2012 11:29:05 PM

Hey soccerlover99, it may be one size fits all. No worries girl, you're okay. Good luck hope ya win! Xoxo

i am trying to enter the contest and i can, and the request goes through, but i cant pick a size? should i be able too? i am a small of you need it.
thank you so much!
natalie :<) Lynae P.

by soccerlover99 on 6/19/2012 8:34:28 PM

That's so cute!

by unicornninja on 6/19/2012 8:08:03 PM

Hey torrie55, no you don't have to be a subscriber. If you win, you'll get an email notifying you of your win. Good luck! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!! I have a question about the contests and giveaways. Does the winner need to be subscribed to Girls Life Mag to claim their prize? Will they not get the prize if they aren't subscribed? I also have another question. How will winners be notified if they've won or not? I haven't put my adress so how would I know if I've won or not? Will it be emailed to me? Lynae P.

by torrie55 on 6/19/2012 6:36:58 PM

Hey fashionista5974, if you usually wear a small, then go with that. You can always put safety pins in it if it's too big or get it tailored if it's too small. Good luck! Xoxo

I want to enter but I don't know which size to pick. I want to say I am a small,but I am not exactly sure since it is strapless. Most of my dresses are a small. Can I still enter? Lynae P.

by fashionista5974 on 6/19/2012 5:42:41 PM

Want nail and make up ideas and outfit help and inspiration come to my new club "Make-up,nail ideas and outfit help!" and we are currently looking for officers! And i will answer any questions u have about make-up clothes or nails!

by princess3156 on 6/19/2012 4:59:26 PM

I really want to enter this, but when I go to the "enter contest" page, there's no "enter contest" button. And tried on two diff computers. Please tell someone, I really want to win it for my mom cuz her birthday is coming up!

Hey Girl,

I just checked it out and the button is at the bottom of the article. Just click it once and it should work.

Best of luck

simone s.

by whisperglow on 6/19/2012 3:55:31 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!