3 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

4 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

5 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

COMMENTS

15 ways to make your slumber party a success

Your besties are comin’ over at 7 sharp, your sleeping bag is unfurled on the living room floor and you’ve got the pizza place on speed dial...

THANK YOU GIRLS LIFE!!!!!!!!!! Im having a sleepover in 5 days and its the first HUGE lots of people sleepover at my house!!!!!!!!!! I will use ALL of the ideas THANK YOU!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

by superstar56! on 6/9/2013 8:43:10 PM

cool will do @ next sleepover

by glcrazy77 on 8/5/2012 6:52:36 AM

OMG, christiangal345, I love your username! It's good to know there are other Christians out there! By the way, I saw your profile pic on Picasa. Did you get it from there?

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 6:16:38 PM

Oh my gosh, thanks so much GL! I love throwing slumber parties and now with these tips, I'll be throwin' parties my friends will not forget! Smile

by cheetah#1 on 7/24/2012 10:41:51 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Calling all MODS! I have a small living room and no other space to do my sleepover. How do you have a sleepover in a small space?

Hey girl!  Try having different activities in different rooms.  A few girls can decorate cookies in the kitchen while a couple others play kareoke in the living room.  Sleeping in a big pile is fun, anyway!  Put all of your blankets and pillows together and invite girls who don't mind being close!  xoxox

Kate G.

by transform2314 on 7/23/2012 4:45:11 PM

Thanks GL! My B-day party is coming up and I had NO idea what activities to do! These crazy entertaining ideas were really helpful! If you love books, are looking for a new book to read, or have a book to recommend, join my Book Recommendation Club! Thanks!Laughing

by olivia192000 on 7/6/2012 7:00:14 AM

Just going into Middle School?
Don't know what's the trend?
Love is coming your way?
Friends pretending they're not?
You people need me I'm fun and very stylish and has had TONS of experience with friends. Middle School isn't a deal ITS A BIG ONE join now! :0 Smile Tong

by GeenieD on 7/3/2012 10:26:13 PM

My best friend got in a really huge fight with my other best friend and now they want me to choose between them...but i want to be both of their friends what can i do?

by sweetiepiethecat on 6/26/2012 8:50:38 AM

Hey everyone do you like riddles or illusion that'll that lets you have fun and learn? Then go to my new blog "Riddles, Quizzes, illusions, and more!" It takes on a fun adventure of riddles test and more! Check it out!

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/22/2012 8:20:31 PM

MODMODMOD
I've been trying to text my friend, but she rarely texts back. I'm sad cuz I won't be able to see her until around August or September. The only way we can be in contact is text. What can I do? Thx-a-million! Xox<3

Hey girl!

Maybe there's something going on in her life that's preventing her from texting you back. She might be super busy. Whatever it is, maybe try giving her a little space. If you don't hear from her for a week or two, try texting her. Ask her what;s going on and why she hasn't been answering. But don't get confrontational! Just tell her you miss her lots!
Rachael A.