9 MINUTES AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

3 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

4 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: What's inside Selena Gomez's clutch?

Selena knows how to rock the red carpet—but what are her must-haves for a successful night?

mod mod mod! i love selena Gomez! oh, and by the way ,I need shcool advice got any?

hey! Just be yourself and try to relax and have fun Smile

Helen S.

by mariahk on 8/6/2012 7:33:33 PM

Something I cannot live without is lipgloss. I reccomend Hard Candy: Plumping Serum. It gets rid of all the dead skin and gives you a shine that will last for hours.
WARNING: It's AdDiCtIvE!

by nike836 on 8/5/2012 1:12:58 AM

No offense fans of Justin, but I don't like him at all. It's just that I don't like his music and all that. No one hates me 'cause of that, right....right?

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 12:26:28 PM

I find it hilarious that she's taller than Justin.

by AnnaB1234 on 7/2/2012 9:06:10 AM

I love Selena, she has been great. But she is kind of leaving us for the older crowd. She has been on a few covers, like on Cosmo and has been taking more mature photo shoots so its kind of sad to see her leave us. I buy and read those magazines anyway because I like to read about what she says.

by luckykel on 6/22/2012 11:24:21 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:51:44 PM

how do you become a beauty spy????

by GLITTERgirlXD on 6/22/2012 6:24:47 PM

chocolate candies for energy?

I would carry something lighter like maybe almonds...

by parischick2 on 6/22/2012 11:53:09 AM

28 dollers for lip gloss? I think i'll stick to Bonne bell.

by AnnaB1234 on 6/21/2012 10:29:23 AM

Hey guys, I need a favor! There is this club called The Beauty Alley which has amazing tips! I don't own it, I'm only a member but it only has a few member and deserves way more!

by timekeeper on 6/20/2012 8:23:44 PM