41 MINUTES AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

1 HOURS AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

1 HOURS AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Can I get a do-over on a first impression?

I smiled at this cute guy, and now he probably thinks I'm weird. How can get him to notice me?

Mod mod mod!!!!
Ok so there's this guy in my martial arts class I kinda like but he's also my bgf. Believably he teases me a LOT. So here's the hard part: he's been on the wrong side of one of my kicks before and apparently it hurts. So I know when he teases me I merely draw my fist back and he stops. I mean, I know he's just being my friend and we tease each other all the time but... Is there a more attractive way to quiet him than drawing back my fist? Don't get me wrong, he knows I would never (intentionally) hurt him but… I need a better method. And soon!!! Please help ASAP!!!!

Hey girl,

Instead of threatening him with violence, I would try talking to him about the teasing. Just say that you don't like how it makes you feel, even if he says things in a joking way. If he's your bgf, he'll understand and will stop teasing you!

Meghan D.

by Taekwondolover on 1/5/2013 9:49:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I was at a swim meet when my friends told this guy I barley know I like him. And its true. So now at practice and team party's its weird. Therefore idk if I should let it go or try to get to know him. But without making it awkward for both of us... please help!!! ANYONE

Hey girl! Definitely try to talk to this guy, but don't come on too strong because he may be feeling shy.  Try to get to know each other and go from there. xxoo
Maggie P.

by epicvicky on 7/26/2012 3:11:44 PM

MOD MOD M0D M0D M0D
My ex was a jerk to me when we broke up, and said a bunch of mean things about me on FB. I started ignoring him and such and now he said he wanted to be friends and he kept texting me about that! Now he always come by my house and shows off!! What does this mean!?

Hey girl,

It's possible he just wants to be friends so he doesn't feel guilty anymore, but chances are you guys broke up...and you started ignoring him...so he realized he couldn't have you anymore...and he realized he missed having you around. It's your choice what you want to do here - you could either start talking to him and see what he wants, or tell him you're broken up and you don't want him to bother you anymore. The thing about being "friends" with an ex is it's dangerous - if you're not over him yet, you'll totally start falling for him again if you talk all the time. I know you don't want to hurt HIS feelings, but sometimes the smart thing is to have some space and give yourself time to put the relationship behind you. Don't forget the bad things he did and the mean things he said - you broke up for a reason, even if he's acting friendly and nice now.
Lauren C.

by CandyLoverr99 on 7/9/2012 9:21:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So there's this guy ( when is there not?) and I really like him. Let's start from the begging. I was txting some guys for like a month and my mom found out that I was and now I can't txt them because it wasn't proper and one of the guys was my crush. I was so happy that I was finally texting him and everything came crashing down And I can't txt him anymore. Should I keep txting him? What should I do? I really like him and he is gonna be in my Spanish class next year!

If your mom doesnt want you to I would suggest you not. IT could go badly if she finds out again. Just try talking to him at school! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Leb1199 on 7/7/2012 11:50:22 PM

how can i make a conversation to a guy without sounding annoying & desperate ?
thanks!

Hey girl, just talk about whatever makes you comfortable. If its about school or music or whatever. See what your likes are. Spark a conversation maybe by complimenting something he's wearing.

lauren r.

by forever21.love on 7/6/2012 7:35:17 PM

Mod,
I go to a local theatre. I'm currently in a show, and I've met one of the cast members. She's a girl, and she's a really good singer and very nice. What's weird is that I feel like I'm almost developing a crush on her the more we talk, and I know for a fact that I have a romantic interest in boys. She's the only girl that's made me feel like this. Help?

Hey! it's totally normal to get feelings like this sometimes, and you know what? what it means is totally up to you. You may start to develop feelings for mostly girls or you may not. The important thing is not to search for a label for yourself too soon. Just follow your heart and see where it leads you Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by cheshirecat12 on 7/2/2012 8:09:07 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:07:40 PM

MOD MOD
OK, so heres the thing:everyone in my class thinks im only a smartie and dont see anything else in me.My friends are the only ones who know me and know my personality.One of my BFFs told me that before she got to know me, she thought i lay out my clothes every night, studied all day, and wasn't funny at all. I'm worried thats all that people see me as and im not sure if its too late to show my real personality. HELP!!

Hey girl!  Good news! A new school year will give people an opportunity to see a whole new you!  It's great that you're smart and confident enough to show it, but why not crack a few jokes at the lunch table, or use gym class to prove how awesome you are at cartwheels?  You could start by getting to know a few new people, and soon enough word will spread of your awesome personality.  It's never too late to show people new aspects of you!

Kate G.

by Raniey on 6/26/2012 11:57:51 AM

There is this guy i like! He is the PERFECT guy for me! He knows i like him but i'm afraid that he wont ever like me! He is going to my school next year, so hopefully we will have some classes together! I like him a lot and i'm afraid that if he doesn't like me, then i will be heart broken!! What to do!! What to do!!

Hey cutie!

All I can say is keep it cool. If he knows you like him, he may at first be intimidated being around you, and might not know how to act (because he hasn't figured out if he likes you or not). So keep it cool. If you have classes with him or start to become better friends and hangout in the same crowd, show him what an awesome girl you are. Be flirty, but not flirty to the point that he is annoyed. Even flirt with other boys (but careful not to lead them on) and show that you're just an all around great girl. Help him out and be nice, but treat everyone else the same so that he doesn't notice any special treatment. Give him time to figure out his feelings, and hopefully, he'll try it out with you! If not, you'll be upset. But don't let it get to you! There are TONS of other fish in the sea, and right now just might not be the right time. Boys' minds are constantly changing so if it doesn't work out this year, maybe next year!

Catherine C.

by gatorgal1998 on 6/25/2012 4:35:53 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!