6 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

9 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

10 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Remember everything you learned this year--really!

Sick of spending all of September trying to remember everything you learned last semester? Soar to the top of the class on the very first day back...

Thank you Helen S. Smile

by jellyfish1999 on 7/19/2012 5:23:40 PM

To Crystal904:
that sounds so cool! could you share the site with us?

by Nightless on 7/19/2012 6:18:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD !!!
At school no one really pays attention to me. Not even my so called friends. I only have one friend and I a grateful for her but we don't have every class together. When I try to make friends with other people it just ends up with me being the backup friend and I feel like I just tag along with the other girls.What am I doing wrong? Please help me.

hey girl! You're not doing anything wrong, it's just that social circles can be hard to break into, and that's on other people, not on you. You just need a little confidence boost! I know it's so hard trying and trying to stay positive. It's possible that you only feel like a a backup friend and that's not how others see you at all. Just remember to assert yourself and stand up for yourself. If you feel like you're being ignored, speak up, and add something to the conversation. Don't let people interrupt or talk over you. It's never rude to speak up and be heard in a group of friends. good luck!

Helen S.

by jellyfish1999 on 7/17/2012 5:59:37 PM

i enjoyed reading this it is good stuff

by onedirection2321 on 7/1/2012 11:53:08 PM

I'm taking a summer class online. It's on a subject I love (Psychology) and it keeps me from forgetting some basic science skills. You can take creative writing, guitar classes, advanced math, anything you want to know more about. You only have to do it one or two hours a day and I'd really suggest it for any girls who like to learn.

by crystal904 on 6/21/2012 8:25:32 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/21/2012 5:41:48 PM

Um...how about no. Haha I hate school so I really could care less if I forget. Plus I already have enough summer assignments that let me know I won't be forgetting any time soon sadly.

by topchef88 on 6/21/2012 1:15:56 PM

These are really good ideas for easy ways not to forget everything we learned during the school year! Unfortunately, I don't have to do this because I'm homeschooled and we do a little school in the summer anyway.But I really think that everyone should try this, especially if they like getting good grades.

by ceahorse on 6/21/2012 9:12:10 AM

Hey girls! Please join this club, Everything hair. We will give daily hair tips, hair tips for your mood, and hair tips for your style. Please join! Any ages are welcome. We will be there 24/7

by asha0 on 6/20/2012 10:56:21 PM

heres an equation for GL: summer=fun school=stress

I <3 SUMMER!!!!!!!