5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Your ultimate summer beauty survival guide

Embarrassing summer sitch? Not anymore! Here's how to be totes prepared...

MODMODMODMODMOD
So i want to try new make-up how do i convince my mom to let me try it??

Hey babe, what do you mean by new makeup? If you already wear makeup, then she shouldn't have a problem with you testing out different brands, unless they're more expensive. And in that case, you might just have to offer to pay the difference yourself. If you don't wear makeup yet, you can explain to her that it'll make you feel more confident and boost your self-esteem to wear some. You're just tryin' to love yourself more, which is fine.
Carrie R.

by cookiemomaallie on 7/11/2012 4:07:13 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!
So, I get to wear makeup starting today, and I get to see my bf tonight. He's said that he thinks that people look better without it, but he wasn't going to leave me because I wore it.
What if he thinks I don't look good though?
I need help! What should I do?!

Hey Girl--

When guys say they don't like makeup, they usually mean makeup they can notice. So skip the dramatic eyeshadow hues and instead play around with a LITTLE bronzer or mascara.

best of luck!
simone s.

by allisonwostn on 7/10/2012 3:20:01 PM

mod MOD MOD MOD
Im a fish. i swim a bunch. i havent started my peiod yet but when i do my mom wont let me use tampons any other suggestions?

Hey girlie,

If you can't have tampons, you will have to stay out of the water while you have your period.

Meghan D.

by watsmyuser on 7/6/2012 9:09:56 PM

I have the most embarrassing problem EVER. My armpits sweat nonstop. I get soaking wet, huge pit stains in my shirt by 10 a.m and I am just over my head here. I'm really worried because I've bought new school clothes and I know I'm just gonna sweat through them. It's making me feel really bad and I avoid wearing things that I'd like to if this wasn't happening. I wear an antipersperant-deoderant and I've tried just chilling out and not stressing about it. It will not go away. So if you have any suggestions for this, please help me out if you can.
Thanks.

If you're really worried, you can talk to your doc about getting a prescription strength deodorant. But since it's summer, you're probably just sweating like normal, so relax and don't worry about it because everyone else is sweating too!

Meghan D.

by CountryCutie4 on 6/29/2012 9:39:38 PM

hey! join the popularity club! its awesome! also join the pretty community roleplay! Dylan and Clair spots are still open! also(again) become a fan of my advice queen page! im helping girls who need help with decorating!

by coolgal332 on 6/29/2012 5:28:45 PM

My summer emergency tip is to always pack lip balm with SPF.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:32:35 PM

I'm leaving for my grandparents in the next couple days and have no clue what to pack. Also their pool broke last year and I want to work on my tan. Please help thanks!

hey! you should lok up the weather and pack accordingly. The important thing is to pack lots of comfy clothes Smile  Maybe they've fixed their pool by now?

Helen S.

by gsgirl03 on 6/25/2012 8:06:37 PM

You should have added sunscreen lol Tong

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/23/2012 5:02:59 PM

This helps

by amileofroses on 6/22/2012 10:58:01 PM

Hey everyone do you like riddles or illusion that'll that lets you have fun and learn? Then go to my new blog "Riddles, Quizzes, illusions, and more!" It takes on a fun adventure of riddles test and more! Check it out!

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/22/2012 8:18:50 PM