Bridget M.

is modding

4 HOURS AGO First time runnners: This is how ya get prepped for your first race! http://t.co/Fj5hMpOn7r

7 HOURS AGO Which @5SOS guy ditched the group? http://t.co/ha18y5CgrB

8 HOURS AGO Don't deck the hall, deck your nails with 5 fab Christmas manis: http://t.co/lRl4FxZNXW

COMMENTS

This meanie's name is mud

I was at camp and everybody was running around in a relay race after it just finished raining. I was just about to jump over a...

Dear nerdygurl12,
im in the same shoes. I am in advamced math (not LAL, sorry) and the lowest grade i ever got was a B-. I can take care of my litle sis also. im not allowed to date even though my mom started dating at like 15. my mom and grandma disagree when i should start dating. Maybe we go to the same middle school? Hope u dont mind me using MODs answer to u s my own. Thanks!

by janay123 on 9/3/2012 12:56:06 PM

Wow. That's messed up.

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 5:37:06 PM

Jeez, what a jerk face.

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 5:47:29 PM

Hey I'm in middle school I have never failed a class in school I'm mature enough to take care of my little brother for a day but 'rents won't let me date. Please tell me why.

Hey girlie!  It probably isn't your maturity they are worried about, it's the boys you'd be dating.  You may be mature but most people your age aren't, and your parents probably want you to wait until everyone is as mature as you are!  xoxo

Kate G.

by nerdygurl12 on 7/2/2012 9:01:43 PM

Well he either has a messed up way of flirting with you or he is just a big jerk and you should starting eyeing up a different cutie!

by snoopyfan2015 on 6/27/2012 10:17:00 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:08:27 PM

MODMODMOD i have a crush on this guy. i dont think he knows. how do i tell him?

Hey babe, that's great that you're not shy about your feelings. But ya probably don't wanna just go up to him and tell him how much ya like him because that could get a li'l awkward. So start off slow by inviting him to hang out with you one-on-one. If that goes well, at the end of the "date," tell him how much you liked hanging out with him and just like... him. Hopefully, he'll have had a good time with you, too, and he'll tell you if he's interested in being more than friends.
Carrie R.

by coolgal332 on 6/27/2012 3:40:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Okay so I've liked this guy for a while and me and him were really good friends during the school year and we used to text a TON, but now that it is summer we have had like three short conversations and a couple days ago I texted him and I got a text back that said that I had an invalid number, but my friend texted him and he replied to her. Did he block my number??

Hey girlie!  I don't know if he blocked your number or if he was just making up the message to confuse you, but it sounds like this guy is no good.  I would wait a couple weeks and try sending him something like "Haven't heard from you in awhile, how's your summer going?".  If he responds, great! Maybe his friend stole his phone.  If not, time to move on!  There are too many nice guys in the world to crush on one who blows you off.

Kate G.

by Elmosaurus12 on 6/26/2012 12:37:44 PM

That is the rudest thing to do, do boys have manners like they did in they 1950's? No

by YayaYuiki on 6/24/2012 8:15:10 PM