7 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

11 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

12 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

This meanie's name is mud

I was at camp and everybody was running around in a relay race after it just finished raining. I was just about to jump over a...

How mean!!!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 6/23/2012 9:23:53 PM

hes a jerk

by popstar*** on 6/22/2012 11:11:53 PM

Hey everyone do you like riddles or illusion that'll that lets you have fun and learn? Then go to my new blog "Riddles, Quizzes, illusions, and more!" It takes on a fun adventure of riddles test and more! Check it out!

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/22/2012 8:22:18 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:37:20 PM

i would of got up and kick him back in mud puddle.that was really mean and if were i wouldn't even look at him anymore

by VNJ99 on 6/22/2012 5:17:43 PM

MODMODMOD
He knows I like(d) him....hes a great guy and i trust him with everything but i dont want to screw things up with him...should i?

Hey girl!

If you trust him that much, then go for it. It's always better to say how you feel then to hold it in and never know what could've been. Even if he isn't interested in being your BF, things will eventually go back to the way they were. If he's your true friend, he won't let this ruin your friendship forever.
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 2:07:17 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I wrote a poem about the guy I like and my bgf...its not too mushy i dont think..should i give it to him?

Hey girl!

That's super sweet of you to write a poem. If he's the kind of guy you think appreciates stuff like that then give it to him. But it has to be the right time. Or maybe it's something that you'd like to keep to yourself for a while. It wouldn't feel good if you gave it to him and didn't really appreciate it; sometimes guys can be like that. You should sort of feel out the situation. Does he know you're crushing on him already? If so, then it would probably be OK to give it to him. If he doesn't know, then you should probably tell him before giving him a poem, so he's not totally blindsided by it.
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 2:00:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Sometimes after sitting or standing awhile, down there gets numb.....it goes away and doesnt hurt, but i wonder why it happens

Hey girl!

I'm not a doctor so I can't answer your question perfectly, but it's probably similar to when your feet fall asleep after sitting in a certain position for a while and putting pressure on that body part. You're cutting off the circulation. So when you're sitting for a long period of time, make sure you're still moving positions and not staying in one too long. If the problem keeps happening, maybe you should ask your doc about it!
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 1:47:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I know that he doesnt like me, and we're just friends...should I quit worrying and message him later in like a week?

Hey girl!

Worrying is never good for you, so that sounds like a good idea. I know it's super hard not to, but try and keep yourself busy and having fun. Messaging him in week is probably the perfect amount of time.
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 1:22:41 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
My crush and bgf usually responds to me, but lately on fb hes been ignoring my messages (for like 3 days)...im starting to worry...should i? And also this really negative obnoxious girl who is dating a special education freshman in college as a sophomore is telling me she bets that this guy doesnt like me as much as i think and that im not really in love with him...help, im so worried!

Hey cutie!

First of all, your crush might be busy or be dealing with something, you never know! If he doesn't respond for a few more days, you might want to text him or send him a message asking if something is wrong. Don't be too worried unless there's actually something to worry about. If this girl continues to be negative, ignore her comments! If she's trying to be a good friend and give you advice, it could be helpful, but if she is only trying to put you down, don't let her! Whether your crush likes you or not, you'll figure it out! You don't need to let her be mean and put you down!

Catherine C. Rachael A.