1 HOURS AGO 7 fashion terms you should know going BTS: #WeHeartMakeup http://t.co/RauCFd1QNp

16 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

17 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

COMMENTS

This meanie's name is mud

I was at camp and everybody was running around in a relay race after it just finished raining. I was just about to jump over a...

MODMODMODMOD
Is it weird if i use the term menstruation instead of period, like the other kids i go to school with?

Hey girlie!

Nope! It's all the same! Call it what you want!!

Catherine C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 12:51:40 PM

MODMODMOD
My chest gets a little tender before my period. How do I relieve this? Can I put ice on it? I'm always so moody. Is ok if I tell my friends (guys and girls) that it's just that time of the month? Because once, a close guy friend of mine, on a day when I was moody, asked me if it was that time of the month...should I be angry at him? It was true, but I was still mad. How can I beat the moodyness?

Hey girlie!

Check out the link below for ways to deal with period symptoms. There are some great tips on dealing with moodiness. As for your close guy friend, just laugh it off. Don't be angry with him...it's not worth it! He'll understand Smile

Catherine C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 12:17:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Is it ok if I get a headache a few days before Im due for my period, and maybe one or two days after I get it?

Hey cutie!

Yes, headaches before
your period are normal! Check out this link for tips on dealing with those
headaches:

Catherine C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 9:26:47 AM

wow that's strange! :0

by Prim on 6/22/2012 7:55:03 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
this is an extremely awkward question but i really need to know. if you have to, hide the question...

Hey girlie,

Short answer: no. Through clothes and without any direct contact between his "down there" and her "down there," it would take a miracle for that to happen. But if you're concerned (or a friend is concerned) about being pregnant, you should use a test found at a drugstore and/or see your doctor as soon as you can <3
Lauren C.

by gleek97 on 6/22/2012 12:37:56 AM

that is really immature but I guarantee
you will laugh at that in the future. XD

by Glitterheart16 on 6/21/2012 9:03:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so i have a friend and she back stabs me one day she is all buddy buddy with me but then its BOOM she just stabs me in the back she told my crush that i liked him and lied to me and said "he payed me 10 dollars for me to tell him" so i told my crush about it and hes like "i never asked she told me" so then the next day i told her and she was like Okay and just acted like she didn't do anything that day when i told my crush and he told me that i was crying because this one mean girl had to tell him and she ignores me i will be standing right next to her saying her name and looks to the side and keeps talking some one else even if shes not even talking to them shes so rude and now shes in my class AGAIN shes been in my class every year except 1st grade How am i going to be able to be with her she is being so mean to me Frown

Hey girlie,

Have you really sat down and talked to her about this? Don't point fingers, don't yell at her, don't accuse her. Just ask her if everything's ok, because she's been acting hot and cold lately. Tell her you're not sure how to handle this but the lying and stuff has made you feel bad, because you feel like you can't trust her - and you should be able to trust your friends. If she acts like she doesn't care or she doesn't know why you're upset, you might want to give her some space and hang out with your other friends for now. She's clearly going through something or trying to prove something, so let her figure things out. It's normal for friends to grow apart when they're growing up, but it's NOT ok to let her treat you like this. You're way better than that and you deserve more! <3
Lauren C.

by AlonaBaby00 on 6/21/2012 8:52:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
schools almst over and i hav this crush n this by but he calls me very mean stuff like, OREO, HERSHEY, RATCHY and all this stuff.one day hes being mean the other day he's flirting

Hey girlie,

How exactly is he being "mean"? If he's just teasing and seems to be joking around, that's totally flirting. (It might be weird to you and it might make you feel bad, but it could be his way of trying to get closer to you.) But if he's actually being mean and then being nice, try to figure out what is different in those two situations. Is he a certain way around his friends, then acts totally different when you're alone? If you can't find any differences, he seems like he isn't sure what he wants right now - or how he wants to behave. And you have two options there - either try to get to know him better so you can see which one of these people (the "good" one or the "bad" one) is actually him, or try to move on because you deserve a guy who is nice to you ALL the time! <3
Lauren C.