7 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Is it "like" or loveeeeeee? http://t.co/6WzGkGzUpQ pic.twitter.com/bLgXbYfpnX

8 HOURS AGO Hey, night owls—want to get a better night's sleep? Try these tricks: http://t.co/WfEA25gW1H pic.twitter.com/nesj6qiYJf

8 HOURS AGO@SkylarStecker: @girlslifemag ☺️thank you!!!!😘” Of course, boo! 😍

COMMENTS

This meanie's name is mud

I was at camp and everybody was running around in a relay race after it just finished raining. I was just about to jump over a...

I need help! I need to read 10 books this summer all of different genres before school starts again. I have already read almost all of the books that GL writes about. Can you give me some books to read that aren't already on the website? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Try going with some of the classics! I love Tuck Everlasting, The Great Gatsby, The Princess Bride, The Time Machine, Matilda, The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, and Black Beauty Smile
Lauren C.

by BritterBug76 on 6/21/2012 6:39:34 PM

I'm Srry that happened to u. But don't worry. I always think someones got it worse than you.

by Ryry1214 on 6/21/2012 6:32:28 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/21/2012 5:41:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
I need help!! How do i find out if my crush or someone likes me!!! plz help!!!!

Hey girl,

Check out this article! I think the tips here will really help ya Smile

Lauren C.

by Newcat12 on 6/21/2012 5:23:22 PM

My crush's friend pushed me and caught my crush caught me! Smile

by Newcat12 on 6/21/2012 5:22:37 PM

THAT IS SOOOO RUDE I WOULD PUSH HIM BACK AND KICK THE MUD AT HIM!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 6/21/2012 4:07:09 PM

Your mom just told you it’s your turn to pick the summer vacation spot, where will you choose?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.