1 HOURS AGO 1 lucky winner scores 3 new pairs of kicks, a pair for her BFF, PLUS a $200 gift card from @sugar_brand: http://t.co/zYxfribqfQ

2 HOURS AGO How's your luck lookin'? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/G3UNgFG7x0

19 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

COMMENTS

This meanie's name is mud

I was at camp and everybody was running around in a relay race after it just finished raining. I was just about to jump over a...

I need help! I need to read 10 books this summer all of different genres before school starts again. I have already read almost all of the books that GL writes about. Can you give me some books to read that aren't already on the website? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Try going with some of the classics! I love Tuck Everlasting, The Great Gatsby, The Princess Bride, The Time Machine, Matilda, The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, and Black Beauty Smile
Lauren C.

by BritterBug76 on 6/21/2012 6:39:34 PM

I'm Srry that happened to u. But don't worry. I always think someones got it worse than you.

by Ryry1214 on 6/21/2012 6:32:28 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/21/2012 5:41:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
I need help!! How do i find out if my crush or someone likes me!!! plz help!!!!

Hey girl,

Check out this article! I think the tips here will really help ya Smile

Lauren C.

by Newcat12 on 6/21/2012 5:23:22 PM

My crush's friend pushed me and caught my crush caught me! Smile

by Newcat12 on 6/21/2012 5:22:37 PM

THAT IS SOOOO RUDE I WOULD PUSH HIM BACK AND KICK THE MUD AT HIM!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 6/21/2012 4:07:09 PM