7 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

10 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

11 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

This meanie's name is mud

I was at camp and everybody was running around in a relay race after it just finished raining. I was just about to jump over a...

Dear nerdygurl12,
im in the same shoes. I am in advamced math (not LAL, sorry) and the lowest grade i ever got was a B-. I can take care of my litle sis also. im not allowed to date even though my mom started dating at like 15. my mom and grandma disagree when i should start dating. Maybe we go to the same middle school? Hope u dont mind me using MODs answer to u s my own. Thanks!

by janay123 on 9/3/2012 12:56:06 PM

Wow. That's messed up.

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 5:37:06 PM

Jeez, what a jerk face.

by meepala21 on 7/17/2012 5:47:29 PM

Hey I'm in middle school I have never failed a class in school I'm mature enough to take care of my little brother for a day but 'rents won't let me date. Please tell me why.

Hey girlie!  It probably isn't your maturity they are worried about, it's the boys you'd be dating.  You may be mature but most people your age aren't, and your parents probably want you to wait until everyone is as mature as you are!  xoxo

Kate G.

by nerdygurl12 on 7/2/2012 9:01:43 PM

Well he either has a messed up way of flirting with you or he is just a big jerk and you should starting eyeing up a different cutie!

by snoopyfan2015 on 6/27/2012 10:17:00 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:08:27 PM

MODMODMOD i have a crush on this guy. i dont think he knows. how do i tell him?

Hey babe, that's great that you're not shy about your feelings. But ya probably don't wanna just go up to him and tell him how much ya like him because that could get a li'l awkward. So start off slow by inviting him to hang out with you one-on-one. If that goes well, at the end of the "date," tell him how much you liked hanging out with him and just like... him. Hopefully, he'll have had a good time with you, too, and he'll tell you if he's interested in being more than friends.
Carrie R.

by coolgal332 on 6/27/2012 3:40:08 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Okay so I've liked this guy for a while and me and him were really good friends during the school year and we used to text a TON, but now that it is summer we have had like three short conversations and a couple days ago I texted him and I got a text back that said that I had an invalid number, but my friend texted him and he replied to her. Did he block my number??

Hey girlie!  I don't know if he blocked your number or if he was just making up the message to confuse you, but it sounds like this guy is no good.  I would wait a couple weeks and try sending him something like "Haven't heard from you in awhile, how's your summer going?".  If he responds, great! Maybe his friend stole his phone.  If not, time to move on!  There are too many nice guys in the world to crush on one who blows you off.

Kate G.

by Elmosaurus12 on 6/26/2012 12:37:44 PM

That is the rudest thing to do, do boys have manners like they did in they 1950's? No

by YayaYuiki on 6/24/2012 8:15:10 PM

Mean...

by amileofroses on 6/24/2012 7:16:22 PM

How mean!!!!!!

by Milkdog64 on 6/23/2012 9:23:53 PM

hes a jerk

by popstar*** on 6/22/2012 11:11:53 PM

Hey everyone do you like riddles or illusion that'll that lets you have fun and learn? Then go to my new blog "Riddles, Quizzes, illusions, and more!" It takes on a fun adventure of riddles test and more! Check it out!

by gemstone_smile5 on 6/22/2012 8:22:18 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:37:20 PM

i would of got up and kick him back in mud puddle.that was really mean and if were i wouldn't even look at him anymore

by VNJ99 on 6/22/2012 5:17:43 PM

MODMODMOD
He knows I like(d) him....hes a great guy and i trust him with everything but i dont want to screw things up with him...should i?

Hey girl!

If you trust him that much, then go for it. It's always better to say how you feel then to hold it in and never know what could've been. Even if he isn't interested in being your BF, things will eventually go back to the way they were. If he's your true friend, he won't let this ruin your friendship forever.
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 2:07:17 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I wrote a poem about the guy I like and my bgf...its not too mushy i dont think..should i give it to him?

Hey girl!

That's super sweet of you to write a poem. If he's the kind of guy you think appreciates stuff like that then give it to him. But it has to be the right time. Or maybe it's something that you'd like to keep to yourself for a while. It wouldn't feel good if you gave it to him and didn't really appreciate it; sometimes guys can be like that. You should sort of feel out the situation. Does he know you're crushing on him already? If so, then it would probably be OK to give it to him. If he doesn't know, then you should probably tell him before giving him a poem, so he's not totally blindsided by it.
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 2:00:29 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
Sometimes after sitting or standing awhile, down there gets numb.....it goes away and doesnt hurt, but i wonder why it happens

Hey girl!

I'm not a doctor so I can't answer your question perfectly, but it's probably similar to when your feet fall asleep after sitting in a certain position for a while and putting pressure on that body part. You're cutting off the circulation. So when you're sitting for a long period of time, make sure you're still moving positions and not staying in one too long. If the problem keeps happening, maybe you should ask your doc about it!
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 1:47:04 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I know that he doesnt like me, and we're just friends...should I quit worrying and message him later in like a week?

Hey girl!

Worrying is never good for you, so that sounds like a good idea. I know it's super hard not to, but try and keep yourself busy and having fun. Messaging him in week is probably the perfect amount of time.
Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 1:22:41 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
My crush and bgf usually responds to me, but lately on fb hes been ignoring my messages (for like 3 days)...im starting to worry...should i? And also this really negative obnoxious girl who is dating a special education freshman in college as a sophomore is telling me she bets that this guy doesnt like me as much as i think and that im not really in love with him...help, im so worried!

Hey cutie!

First of all, your crush might be busy or be dealing with something, you never know! If he doesn't respond for a few more days, you might want to text him or send him a message asking if something is wrong. Don't be too worried unless there's actually something to worry about. If this girl continues to be negative, ignore her comments! If she's trying to be a good friend and give you advice, it could be helpful, but if she is only trying to put you down, don't let her! Whether your crush likes you or not, you'll figure it out! You don't need to let her be mean and put you down!

Catherine C. Rachael A.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 1:11:42 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Is it weird if i use the term menstruation instead of period, like the other kids i go to school with?

Hey girlie!

Nope! It's all the same! Call it what you want!!

Catherine C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 12:51:40 PM

MODMODMOD
My chest gets a little tender before my period. How do I relieve this? Can I put ice on it? I'm always so moody. Is ok if I tell my friends (guys and girls) that it's just that time of the month? Because once, a close guy friend of mine, on a day when I was moody, asked me if it was that time of the month...should I be angry at him? It was true, but I was still mad. How can I beat the moodyness?

Hey girlie!

Check out the link below for ways to deal with period symptoms. There are some great tips on dealing with moodiness. As for your close guy friend, just laugh it off. Don't be angry with him...it's not worth it! He'll understand Smile

Catherine C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 12:17:59 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
Is it ok if I get a headache a few days before Im due for my period, and maybe one or two days after I get it?

Hey cutie!

Yes, headaches before
your period are normal! Check out this link for tips on dealing with those
headaches:

Catherine C.

by futurewriter16 on 6/22/2012 9:26:47 AM

wow that's strange! :0

by Prim on 6/22/2012 7:55:03 AM

mod mod mod mod mod
this is an extremely awkward question but i really need to know. if you have to, hide the question...

Hey girlie,

Short answer: no. Through clothes and without any direct contact between his "down there" and her "down there," it would take a miracle for that to happen. But if you're concerned (or a friend is concerned) about being pregnant, you should use a test found at a drugstore and/or see your doctor as soon as you can <3
Lauren C.

by gleek97 on 6/22/2012 12:37:56 AM

that is really immature but I guarantee
you will laugh at that in the future. XD

by Glitterheart16 on 6/21/2012 9:03:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so i have a friend and she back stabs me one day she is all buddy buddy with me but then its BOOM she just stabs me in the back she told my crush that i liked him and lied to me and said "he payed me 10 dollars for me to tell him" so i told my crush about it and hes like "i never asked she told me" so then the next day i told her and she was like Okay and just acted like she didn't do anything that day when i told my crush and he told me that i was crying because this one mean girl had to tell him and she ignores me i will be standing right next to her saying her name and looks to the side and keeps talking some one else even if shes not even talking to them shes so rude and now shes in my class AGAIN shes been in my class every year except 1st grade How am i going to be able to be with her she is being so mean to me Frown

Hey girlie,

Have you really sat down and talked to her about this? Don't point fingers, don't yell at her, don't accuse her. Just ask her if everything's ok, because she's been acting hot and cold lately. Tell her you're not sure how to handle this but the lying and stuff has made you feel bad, because you feel like you can't trust her - and you should be able to trust your friends. If she acts like she doesn't care or she doesn't know why you're upset, you might want to give her some space and hang out with your other friends for now. She's clearly going through something or trying to prove something, so let her figure things out. It's normal for friends to grow apart when they're growing up, but it's NOT ok to let her treat you like this. You're way better than that and you deserve more! <3
Lauren C.

by AlonaBaby00 on 6/21/2012 8:52:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
schools almst over and i hav this crush n this by but he calls me very mean stuff like, OREO, HERSHEY, RATCHY and all this stuff.one day hes being mean the other day he's flirting

Hey girlie,

How exactly is he being "mean"? If he's just teasing and seems to be joking around, that's totally flirting. (It might be weird to you and it might make you feel bad, but it could be his way of trying to get closer to you.) But if he's actually being mean and then being nice, try to figure out what is different in those two situations. Is he a certain way around his friends, then acts totally different when you're alone? If you can't find any differences, he seems like he isn't sure what he wants right now - or how he wants to behave. And you have two options there - either try to get to know him better so you can see which one of these people (the "good" one or the "bad" one) is actually him, or try to move on because you deserve a guy who is nice to you ALL the time! <3
Lauren C.

by Massieblockfan on 6/21/2012 7:50:07 PM

Nice Tong

by topchef88 on 6/21/2012 7:06:35 PM

Aww Frown

by Augie on 6/21/2012 6:48:30 PM

I need help! I need to read 10 books this summer all of different genres before school starts again. I have already read almost all of the books that GL writes about. Can you give me some books to read that aren't already on the website? Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

Try going with some of the classics! I love Tuck Everlasting, The Great Gatsby, The Princess Bride, The Time Machine, Matilda, The Lion The Witch and The Wardrobe, and Black Beauty Smile
Lauren C.

by BritterBug76 on 6/21/2012 6:39:34 PM

I'm Srry that happened to u. But don't worry. I always think someones got it worse than you.

by Ryry1214 on 6/21/2012 6:32:28 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/21/2012 5:41:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!
I need help!! How do i find out if my crush or someone likes me!!! plz help!!!!

Hey girl,

Check out this article! I think the tips here will really help ya Smile

Lauren C.

by Newcat12 on 6/21/2012 5:23:22 PM

My crush's friend pushed me and caught my crush caught me! Smile

by Newcat12 on 6/21/2012 5:22:37 PM

THAT IS SOOOO RUDE I WOULD PUSH HIM BACK AND KICK THE MUD AT HIM!!!!

by TeamAlice33 on 6/21/2012 4:07:09 PM