AN HOUR AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

4 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

5 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Disney Friends For Change announce their new teen ambassadors

Want to save the world? You don’t have to do it alone. You’ve probably seen Disney Friends for Change on the Disney Channel before. It’s a global...

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:15:32 PM

If I could team up with any celeb to do service, it would be Taylor Swift.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:56:18 PM

I would probably team up with Bella and Zendaya

by tennischic9 on 6/25/2012 3:47:08 PM

I would want to team up with Bella Thorne and Zendaya and Debby Ryan!

by zendaybella on 6/25/2012 12:44:13 AM

I would team up with Bella Smile

by Milkdog64 on 6/23/2012 9:29:06 PM

darren criss and chris colfer Smile

by jillybeanz98 on 6/23/2012 6:02:07 PM

I would team up with Bella Thorne and help her with her Staples For Students project with helps give school supplies to needy kids Smile

by bayleesaysrawr on 6/23/2012 4:58:05 PM

i luv them all

by cutiepie14231 on 6/23/2012 10:54:32 AM

They should have let real teens who aren't celebrities be teen ambassadors..that would be really cool. Smile

by jackieluvz on 6/22/2012 11:52:35 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!