Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO WHITE & GOLD, obvi. ⚪️🔶

10 HOURS AGO How to master the half moon mani 💅http://t.co/me1lXQP4855

13 HOURS AGO Prim AKA @WillowShields just joined the Dancing with the Stars cast: http://t.co/GXY88ro771

COMMENTS

Disney Friends For Change announce their new teen ambassadors

Want to save the world? You don’t have to do it alone. You’ve probably seen Disney Friends for Change on the Disney Channel before. It’s a global...

if i could team up with any celeb for community sercive, i would choose Justin BieberSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:41:04 PM

Taylor Swift or One Direction. Yeahh(;

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/22/2012 6:36:58 PM

im glad we have celbrities who use their $ for good, instead of blowing 17 million $ on 72 day weddings (cough cough kim kardashian)

by soccerlover99 on 6/22/2012 4:30:12 PM

@Graciegang I totally agree. JOSH HUTCHERSON RULES!

by DiamondSharks on 6/22/2012 3:27:19 PM

I like the idea however they should add something about animals and how you shouldn't abuse them!Seriously Smile

by gleerules101 on 6/22/2012 1:37:21 PM

we have SSA a our skool, which is safe school ambassadors, and only certain people can be in it, and I'm going to b in it net year with my BBFL and SSA (us) helps recognize the bullies.

by angie333 on 6/22/2012 1:04:13 PM

If I could team up with any celeb for some community service, it would be Taylor Swift.

by otter77 on 6/22/2012 12:30:22 PM

O. M. G. I would SO team up with Josh Hutcherson. He's my number one celebrity crush. Number two? Austin Mahone. Yeah buddy! Number one Mahomie right hurrr.

by Graciegang on 6/22/2012 12:19:33 PM

If you could have all your besties over for a party this weekend what kind of theme would your party have?

CLICK HERE for a free excerpt of crazy-suspenseful mystery Ruby Redfort Catch Your Death!

Fash face off: Vote for your chance to score $100 in sporty gear from the NFL

Glitz and glam...or cute and casual? Pick your favorite sporty-chic look for a chance to score a $100 NFLShop.com gift card.

Which look really scores? CLICK HERE to vote!