1 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

2 HOURS AGO 8 adorbs vests under 40 bucks (you're welcome): http://t.co/t9WgBdLGSb

3 HOURS AGO Want a killer look for Halloween? Try our #sugarskull makeup tutorial: http://t.co/sa8MTfklr5

COMMENTS

Disney Friends For Change announce their new teen ambassadors

Want to save the world? You don’t have to do it alone. You’ve probably seen Disney Friends for Change on the Disney Channel before. It’s a global...

if i could team up with any celeb for community sercive, i would choose Justin BieberSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:41:04 PM

Taylor Swift or One Direction. Yeahh(;

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/22/2012 6:36:58 PM

im glad we have celbrities who use their $ for good, instead of blowing 17 million $ on 72 day weddings (cough cough kim kardashian)

by soccerlover99 on 6/22/2012 4:30:12 PM

@Graciegang I totally agree. JOSH HUTCHERSON RULES!

by DiamondSharks on 6/22/2012 3:27:19 PM

I like the idea however they should add something about animals and how you shouldn't abuse them!Seriously Smile

by gleerules101 on 6/22/2012 1:37:21 PM

we have SSA a our skool, which is safe school ambassadors, and only certain people can be in it, and I'm going to b in it net year with my BBFL and SSA (us) helps recognize the bullies.

by angie333 on 6/22/2012 1:04:13 PM

If I could team up with any celeb for some community service, it would be Taylor Swift.

by otter77 on 6/22/2012 12:30:22 PM

O. M. G. I would SO team up with Josh Hutcherson. He's my number one celebrity crush. Number two? Austin Mahone. Yeah buddy! Number one Mahomie right hurrr.

by Graciegang on 6/22/2012 12:19:33 PM