AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: You're invited! Join GL + @DCWax for @ZacEfron's *VIP* figure reveal bash:

2 HOURS AGO Asking your man out this weekend? Check out these flirty and fun convo starters:

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 5 score a touchdown in an NFL half-zip track jacket from @Kohls:

Embrace your inner rock star with GL's Warped Tour playlist

Summer is always the best time of the year. Not just because of the warm weather, the bright sun, and no school, but also because there are...

I love The Green! I was a little surprised to see them on here cuz I've only heard them on raggae radio stations (:

by ParamoreRox13 on 7/17/2012 8:59:20 PM

i wanted to go for all time low and we are the in crowd. but i love that we the kings song already. sad that i'm going on vacation when they come here! Frown

by that70sgirl13 on 7/2/2012 12:07:54 AM

I love Breathe Carolina and All Time Low!!!

by Cutiepie7 on 6/29/2012 4:03:40 PM

I'm so glad to see All Time Low and Breathe Carolina on this list :3 they are two awesome rockin' bands and it wouldn't be a Vans Warped Tour without them! Smile and i wish i could go but i can't Frown

by California Love! on 6/26/2012 10:49:40 PM

Sadly, I won't be seeing Warped Tour this year. My favorite band on the tour is Yellowcard.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:53:33 PM

Makeup advice! Go to the club Flawless (Makeup Advice) for giving and getting advice. Join the virtual makeup store (: Member titles are still needed! xoxox

by vintage50 on 6/22/2012 9:49:34 PM my town the day i leave for vacation...the thought of being 10 miles from Ronnie Radke already has me swooning <3

by AnimalHugger1000 on 6/22/2012 9:20:12 PM

YAY WARPED TOUR!!! Laughing We the Kings(<3), All Time Low, Yellowcard, Sleeping with Sirens, Breathe Carolina, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, You Me At Six, Of Mice and Men, We are the In Crowd!! all my faves! all we're missing is Fall Out Boy and Blink-182 and it would be perfect <3

by Kalulah on 6/22/2012 8:39:55 PM

I'm going!!!!!! Laughing i love all time low <3

by wightkitty on 6/22/2012 6:03:29 PM

I LOVE WE ARE THE IN CROWD!!!!!!! i've loved them ever since they were on the 2010 warped tour

by cass15 on 6/22/2012 5:53:03 PM

Do you watch movies online?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!