6 HOURS AGO How to ask a guy out and not be super awk and sketchy: http://t.co/l6Imxj9xVp

9 HOURS AGO Feelin' crafty? Make mom the perf #MothersDay prezzie: http://t.co/Of1DdcU6k7

10 HOURS AGO 6 excuses to get off your butt and have some fun outdoors: http://t.co/z1vY4OZjTX

COMMENTS

Embrace your inner rock star with GL's Warped Tour playlist

Summer is always the best time of the year. Not just because of the warm weather, the bright sun, and no school, but also because there are...

I thought that I would be finally be able to see Paramore in concert, because they go on Warped Tour a lot; but I'm finally allowed to go, and they aren't gonna be there. Good thing I didn't buy tickets, cause I see no point. Frown

by cheesybes98 on 6/22/2012 3:52:57 PM

I wanted to go so bad!!!!!!!
I love The Used and All Time Low!
My friend got Alex Gaskarth and Ronnie Radke's signatures, and talked to them both!

by awtechnofish on 6/22/2012 1:52:52 PM

I will not be checking out the Vans Warped Tour this summer. My fave band on the tour this year's All Time Low.

by otter77 on 6/22/2012 12:46:04 PM

The Used <3

by archer_girl on 6/22/2012 12:00:06 PM

Oohhh!! I'm really sad that GL didn't put a Cherri Bomb song in. They are amazing and on this tour! I would recommend Better This Way, or Shake The Ground. The band consists of 5 teenage girls who do their own vocals and instrumentals. If you like rock, then they are defiantly a must have!

by Supersid on 6/22/2012 11:32:21 AM

omg, i love we are the in crowd! im so happy theyre on here! Smile

by rockstargal03 on 6/22/2012 11:01:05 AM

MOD!
I love Warped Tour and a huge amount of the bands there this year! Smile The only thing I don't like about this is The Used. If you looked a little more into them, they practically say 'drugs are okay' and 'self-injury is great.' The Used is pretty mature for the age group. I'm just a little concerned about the impression MOST of the songs they sing could leave on girls.

Hey girlie! Thanks SO much for the advice. We'll definitely look a little more into them next time. Thanks for the help Smile

Catherine C.

by peace1089 on 6/22/2012 10:44:20 AM

I love GL X1000 now for posting this.

by GettoxFabxForever on 6/22/2012 8:00:07 AM