AN HOUR AGO These celebs are definitely killin' the selfie game #MustFollow: http://t.co/cjJgTVKZxk

2 HOURS AGO We dare ya to try these crazy-cute kimono styles: http://t.co/oNy8Venaav

3 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! Snag Eve's effortless beauty look: http://t.co/imZqrP4myV

COMMENTS

Embrace your inner rock star with GL's Warped Tour playlist

Summer is always the best time of the year. Not just because of the warm weather, the bright sun, and no school, but also because there are...

I love The Green! I was a little surprised to see them on here cuz I've only heard them on raggae radio stations (:

by ParamoreRox13 on 7/17/2012 8:59:20 PM

i wanted to go for all time low and we are the in crowd. but i love that we the kings song already. sad that i'm going on vacation when they come here! Frown

by that70sgirl13 on 7/2/2012 12:07:54 AM

I love Breathe Carolina and All Time Low!!!

by Cutiepie7 on 6/29/2012 4:03:40 PM

I'm so glad to see All Time Low and Breathe Carolina on this list :3 they are two awesome rockin' bands and it wouldn't be a Vans Warped Tour without them! Smile and i wish i could go but i can't Frown

by California Love! on 6/26/2012 10:49:40 PM

Sadly, I won't be seeing Warped Tour this year. My favorite band on the tour is Yellowcard.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:53:33 PM

Makeup advice! Go to the club Flawless (Makeup Advice) for giving and getting advice. Join the virtual makeup store (: Member titles are still needed! xoxox

by vintage50 on 6/22/2012 9:49:34 PM

Grrr...in my town the day i leave for vacation...the thought of being 10 miles from Ronnie Radke already has me swooning <3

by AnimalHugger1000 on 6/22/2012 9:20:12 PM

YAY WARPED TOUR!!! Laughing We the Kings(<3), All Time Low, Yellowcard, Sleeping with Sirens, Breathe Carolina, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, You Me At Six, Of Mice and Men, We are the In Crowd!! all my faves! all we're missing is Fall Out Boy and Blink-182 and it would be perfect <3

by Kalulah on 6/22/2012 8:39:55 PM

I'm going!!!!!! Laughing i love all time low <3

by wightkitty on 6/22/2012 6:03:29 PM

I LOVE WE ARE THE IN CROWD!!!!!!! i've loved them ever since they were on the 2010 warped tour

by cass15 on 6/22/2012 5:53:03 PM

I thought that I would be finally be able to see Paramore in concert, because they go on Warped Tour a lot; but I'm finally allowed to go, and they aren't gonna be there. Good thing I didn't buy tickets, cause I see no point. Frown

by cheesybes98 on 6/22/2012 3:52:57 PM

I wanted to go so bad!!!!!!!
I love The Used and All Time Low!
My friend got Alex Gaskarth and Ronnie Radke's signatures, and talked to them both!

by awtechnofish on 6/22/2012 1:52:52 PM

I will not be checking out the Vans Warped Tour this summer. My fave band on the tour this year's All Time Low.

by otter77 on 6/22/2012 12:46:04 PM

The Used <3

by archer_girl on 6/22/2012 12:00:06 PM

Oohhh!! I'm really sad that GL didn't put a Cherri Bomb song in. They are amazing and on this tour! I would recommend Better This Way, or Shake The Ground. The band consists of 5 teenage girls who do their own vocals and instrumentals. If you like rock, then they are defiantly a must have!

by Supersid on 6/22/2012 11:32:21 AM

omg, i love we are the in crowd! im so happy theyre on here! Smile

by rockstargal03 on 6/22/2012 11:01:05 AM

MOD!
I love Warped Tour and a huge amount of the bands there this year! Smile The only thing I don't like about this is The Used. If you looked a little more into them, they practically say 'drugs are okay' and 'self-injury is great.' The Used is pretty mature for the age group. I'm just a little concerned about the impression MOST of the songs they sing could leave on girls.

Hey girlie! Thanks SO much for the advice. We'll definitely look a little more into them next time. Thanks for the help Smile

Catherine C.

by peace1089 on 6/22/2012 10:44:20 AM

I love GL X1000 now for posting this.

by GettoxFabxForever on 6/22/2012 8:00:07 AM

I LOVE Blackout by Breathe Carolina! Laughing

by xpunkxkatx on 6/22/2012 3:41:06 AM

omgg i love blackout!! <33

by stylecrazy503 on 6/22/2012 1:47:47 AM

Grew up listening to Ocean Avenue because of my 2 older sisters LOL. Still know every word to it!

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 6/22/2012 12:55:27 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! How do I get a guy to notice me without making myself look stupid with how shy I am?

Hey girlie,

I looove this article for tips on how to get your crush to notice you! It's great to remember these things whenever you walk into a room - especially if he's there! Smile

Lauren C.