8 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

11 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

12 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

3 healthy bites to take to the beach

A day at the beach—surf, sand and…ugh, greasy food. Ditch the boardwalk hotdog and fries and brown bag it, babe. Sand in your sammie not exactly your...

MOD MOD:
i want to ask my crush to homecomming this year. i've known him 4-ever and i have liked him since i was 6 how should i ask him and even should i. its urgent soo please answer fast so i can start building up the nerve
PS how can i lose belly fat super fast. like before school starts. Thanks
LOL Smile)

Hey chica!  It sounds like a great idea to ask your crush!  Why not just ask him straight out when it gets closer to homecoming.  Tell him you think it would be fun to go together and see what he says!  To tone your belly, definitely try regular, healthy workouts and eat well.  You can also try crunches and other stomach workouts.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by lgraciarod on 6/28/2012 1:45:04 PM

Catholic Faithful Teens is for Catholic girls to talk about God, Jesus, and our religion. Anyone who is Catholic, wants to become Catholic, or wants more info about us can join. There will be topics to talk about and ways we can spread our word. For those who go to Spanish church I can write it in Spanish also. The Bible is going to be a huge part of the club. There will be quotes and verses posted regularly.

by boypolar on 6/27/2012 7:21:14 PM

MOD!
This Summer, I want to be much more healthier (workout, eat healthier), but I can't seem to do it. I always end up eating fast food and just not sticking with eating healthier and working out. Do you have any advice on how I can stick with eating better and working out? Thank you.

Hey chicky, getting motivated is one of the hardest parts of being healthy. For working out, the best thing to do is to make it part of your schedule. Plan to work out for a half hour or an hour every day at the same time, and if you can stick with it for a few weeks, it'll become habit. Get your 'rents and friends in on your new sched, and see if they can help you out by asking every few days if you're sticking to it. To eat better, same deal - there's safety in numbers. Talk to your parents about only bringing home healthy foods to fill your cabinets, and tell your friends that you're trying to avoid fast food. If other people are holding you accountable, you won't have to turn over a new leaf all on your own, and it'll be a lot easier.
Carrie R.

by AlexisHrrrm on 6/27/2012 2:47:41 PM

My favorite beach eat is a BLT.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 5:46:57 PM

My favorite beach eat's chopped salad.

by otter77 on 6/22/2012 11:15:46 PM

Hey Everyone! Need advice..NOW?! Well come to me, Advice Queen, Alykat18!
You can ask me anything and everything, no question/problem is too embarrassing! Or you can come just to chatSmile
I'm on almost everyday so I'll always be here for ya!
<3 Aly!

by Alykat18 on 6/22/2012 6:53:51 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay so I'm really trying to improve my body D: I want to lose weight and be thinner.. but I also want to keep my curves. I have an hourglass shape, but I want the "thin" part to be thinner LOL if that makes sense. However, I don't want to become like a ruler shape and lose my butt/boobs/hips. I don't know if that made any sense but yeah basically I want to lose weight while still looking like a woman. Any advice?!

Hey girl,

I would worry less about your shape and being "thin" and just try to be healthy in general! As long as you're exercising and eating right, you should be happy with your looks! Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes, so be happy with what you have Smile

Meghan D.

by fireworks1071 on 6/22/2012 5:39:06 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 6/22/2012 4:24:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
ok so i signed up at my school to do a bollywood dance, which we did at a little event, but today we had to perform it in front of the whole school! everyone laughed at us and i keep seeing people making fun of it which makes me really regret this whole thing...
what should i do?
brush it off and laugh whenever someone brings it up?
plz help!

Hey girl!

That's exactly what you should do! You and the other dancers worked really hard on your dance so be proud of it! Those people just don't appreciate it or respect you. Brushing it off when someone brings it up shows that it doesn't bother you. If people think it doesn't bother you, they'll stop.
Rachael A.