4 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

5 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

4 bold braids to try this summer

Yeah, we know you’re tired of the same ol’ pony and messy topknot. Why not try your hand at a fresh braid? We’ve got four so-pretty braids...

Help! I don't know what to do with my hair! It's almost jet black, wavy, long, about up to my lower back. Its super pretty when it's down but I get very hot and after a few hours it frizzes up! I'm also not allowed to do anything to, i.e. straightening, blow drying, curling. I don't really know some nice hair styles to go with my hair. I have darkish skin (I'm Hispanic) and idk if that will help, hairstyle wise? Also, why do people put MOD MOD MOD on the top of comments?

Hey girly, 'mod' means moderator. If you have a question and put "mod" at the top of your comment, a GL moderator (like me) will come and answer it as soon as they get a chance.

And I totally understand about wavey, frizzy, hispanic hair. I've got that myself =) I usually put an anti-friz serum in my hair. I also really like thicker or waxier pomades. Because my hair is so thick, I usually wear buns- my fave is the braided bun. I also put my hair half up a lot.  Experiment with these half-up or bun styles with different headbands or bold barrettes.

Lauren I.

by CandyMandy on 9/17/2012 1:50:03 PM

modmodmod!!
i have hair about shoulder length but it wont do anything i want!! i have side bangs and theyre super adorbs when my hair is down but just plain annoying when i want my hair up, which is often. the left side of my hair (where my bangs are)likes to make itself into a big huge wave of curls...frizzy ones, sadly. i love my hair but i dnt kno wht to do with it now!! plz help!!

Hey girly, I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I have the same problem. Try a smoothing serum, curl definer, or hair straightener for those frizzy wavey curls. If all else fails, use a headband or cute barrette to pin them out of your face for your fave up do's. I usually keep a hairband or bobbypins around just in case.  Good luck!

Lauren I.

by luvinlife12 on 9/5/2012 3:23:57 PM

Jbug77: Well, braiding is pretty easy and it looks really cute--just use a pretty pin to put back any stray hairs. You can also ponytail your hair low and use a butterfly clip underneath it to push your hair up into a messy high pony that looks really cute. You can also try a simple half pony, except braid the little pony. Smile

by topaz1116 on 8/29/2012 3:57:44 PM

what are some super cute hair styels for school that i can do in less than 10 min?? :@

Hey chica! Lots of hairstyles can be done in under 10 minutes if you practice them enough! I love braids- they are cute and quick (once you get the hang of them) and you can wear them a bunch of different ways! xoxo

Kate G.

by Jbug77 on 8/21/2012 3:20:49 PM

mod mod mod
So I have dirty blonde hair which I am trying to grow out but now it's about an inch (maybe a bit less??) below my shoulders. It's layered (the last time I got it cut was in June so they have grown a bit) and I have side bangs. I can't do a lot of hairstyles because my layres fall out. I usually wear my hair up in school and for sports or down. Any hairstyles that would work for my hair? p.s. sorry it's so long

Hey chica, to keep your layers in check, you could do a French braid. Or you could put your hair up in buns and ponytails but use cute clips to hold the flyaways in place.
Carrie R.

by cookiemonstah123 on 8/14/2012 8:44:10 AM

#1. how do u do a fishtail?
#2. i would LUV to do more hairstyles than just ponytails, wearing it down, & putting it in a bun... but its SOOOO hard; i think my hair hates me cuz it wont do braids or anything else even mildly easily.
my hair is wavy & past my shoulders (so kinda armpit length). im also trying to grow out layers.
How do i make my hair more maneageable??? HELP!

hey girl--

1. to learn how to do a fishtail bread, check youtube for tons of How-to videos.

2. Try buying hair products meant for girls with your hair type. Next time you get a haircut, ask the stylist for her best tips for managing your hair.

best of luck!
simone s.

by *epic fail* on 7/31/2012 4:05:43 PM

Cute

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/31/2012 12:04:32 PM

what about layered hair? i try all the time to do a braid but it just doesnt come out right! My hair is layered aznd i have side bangs how do i make a good braid with layered hair?

Hey girl! Try a french braid or smaller braids that you can pin back.  Let your bangs stay out of your braid and frame your face! xoxo

Kate G.

by cookiedough44 on 7/27/2012 10:54:48 AM

MODMODMOD!!
k so I have red(ish) hair and its shoulder length and layered. it gets frizzy SUPER easily and it's kinda thick. I'm really getting tired of just puttin it in a ponytail (its 2 short 4 a bun) and I can put it in 2 braids but I look like a five year old. any suggestions for hairstyles?

Hey girlie,

Check out these anti-frizz fixes! Let that hair go long and natural Smile

Lauren C.