5 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

8 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

9 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

4 steps to a pool-perfect period

Your bestie is dyin’ to go to the pool, but that monthly nuisance just showed up to put a damper on your swimmin’ style. You’re thinkin’ of...

Honestly by the time you hit high school guys don't care about periods anymore they know whats going on so if they end up finding y=out they don't say anything my BGF can usually tell by my mood when its my time of the month

by Dizzy Little Dreamer on 6/19/2013 1:12:09 AM

My best excuse is when you say, "I better go get some more sunscreen and i'll go to the bathroom while i'm at it!All this water really filled me up!" Works everytime!!!Plus, you can grab your beach bag to avoid awkwardness!!!

by pinterest on 2/19/2013 9:31:32 PM

Thanks for the article, GL!!! I am a diver - like, a springboard diver, not a scuba diver, so... I'm going to have to learn to insert a tampon right away, and it's going to be awkward...

Karin E.

by Sarah510 on 1/28/2013 9:50:56 AM

So I got my period yesterday and Got it alot and I got it low flow, Today I didn't get it, is anything wrong?!

Hey girlie,

I don't think anything is wrong, it might have just been a light month! There's no harm in talking to your mom or a doc to be sure, though.

Meghan D.

by doglover463 on 1/18/2013 9:09:37 PM

Mod mod mod

Hey girl,

I'm really not an expert on this, so you should speak with your doctor about that ASAP for a professional opinion. They will know what to say and what it is!

Meghan D.

by Lbradshaw35 on 1/5/2013 8:20:50 PM

I've been really stressed for almost a year now because I have a LOT of signs that my period is coming but I haven't gotten it! I don't want it to happen at a random time, especially at school cause I'm not prepared at all. Frown Help on getting prepared?. Thanks .

The first time you get your period, it's usually very light. So even if you do get it in school, it's not a big deal. Just make sure you keep tampons/pads (whatever your more comfortable with) in your locker. And always keep one in your purse if you're ever out.
mailyse f.

by jerjer6 on 12/7/2012 4:09:13 PM

MODMODMOD
So I've been having discharge since sixth grade, but I still haven't started my period- and I'm in eighth grade now! Should I be worried?
~Thanks

Hey Girlie, discharge is to clean everything out and even if you aren't on your period, you should be getting it. if you're itchy down there, though it could be a sign of a yeast infection and you should get checked out by a doctor.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by mlink98 on 12/6/2012 4:02:03 PM

I am 11, and I am nervous. I am to scared to talk about it, and I dont even have it yet. what should I do?

by gin15 on 11/20/2012 7:24:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!
Hey(: what is the best kinda pad you can buy I'm using the teen Kotex but they are really uncomfortable???? Awsner me ASAP!!

Hey Girl, every girl has a different opinion. Try a few to figure out what you like.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Savannah278 on 11/6/2012 10:46:57 AM

i am soo afraid of using tampons, and ma mom has helped me so many times now im scared to ask her to help me but everytime i start ma period i go try put it ma self and then i remember maself trying to remove it bec its really painful .....................plzzzzzzzzz help me

Hey lovy, you don't have to wear tampons girl, there are pads. I prefer those because they're much more comfortable and easier to put on. Check out some Always products. Xoxo

Lynae P.