43 MINUTES AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

1 HOURS AGO Bust exercise boredom with these 3 interval workouts:

2 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

4 steps to a pool-perfect period

Your bestie is dyin’ to go to the pool, but that monthly nuisance just showed up to put a damper on your swimmin’ style. You’re thinkin’ of...

It still hurts! I think it might be because of how im sitting. what other positions can you go in to put a tampon in? thanks

Hey girly! Check out this article on putting tampons in! I think it should really help! ! xoxo

Carly S.

by Jennamaize13 on 8/23/2012 2:34:53 PM

I'm trying to find out how to use a tampon because like i said before, the blood makes me feel sick,
Plus i really really want to go swimming today with my BFF. Problem is, when i try to put it in it hurts so much. Help?

Hey chica- check out this article for help! xoxo

Kate G.

by Jennamaize13 on 8/23/2012 1:54:35 PM

Whenever im on my period im tired ALL the time even if i've had like 12 hours of sleep. How do i fix this? Also recently got my first period and everytime i change my pad the blood makes me feel sick. How do i fix that?

Hey girlie! It'll take some time getting used to the blood, but if you use a tampon, it'll seem less like blood, so if you're ready for that, it might help. As for being tired, make sure you get enough iron when you have your period, which will help keep your energy levels up. xoxo

Kate G.

by Jennamaize13 on 8/23/2012 2:57:57 AM

my first period ended about 2 weeks ago, but when i woke up this morning, blood had leaked all over my pajamas, my bed, my bedsheet and my underwear. Why am i having my period again? And whats the best way to get the stain out?

Hey girl! Periods can be irregular for the first couple months, so don't worry.  To get the stain out, ask your mom for help.  Trust me, she's probably had to deal with this once or twice herself. xoxo

Kate G.

by Jennamaize13 on 8/20/2012 11:52:05 AM

I wore a tampon cut the sring and everything but it stikllwasnt hidden and everybody(my friends) jkept pointing it out.

by hopie1215 on 8/16/2012 4:30:25 PM

@ Meghan D
I already have pads and i really just want to know how to tell my mom over the phone.

Hey girl,

Just tell her straightforward, she will understand!

Meghan D.

by myipodrox16 on 8/10/2012 11:06:55 PM

please help!
i just started my period today and i have no idea what to do. Im with my dad right now and i wont see my mom for a week and a half. i can call her but i have no idea how to tell her. I'm really nervous what should i do? Please help!

Hey girl,

Start by telling your dad so that he can get you pads! Then when you see your mom you can tell her about it or you can call her later, but for right now you need to get pads asap so you will have to tell your dad!

Meghan D.

by myipodrox16 on 8/10/2012 10:45:20 PM

Hi! so im 11 and ive had my period for 5 weeks. I want 2 be able to swim while I have period. I want to try tampons but there kinda scary. how do I use them? write back!

Hey girl! Check out this article for help Smile

Maggie P.

by tabithamh on 8/9/2012 2:31:08 PM

mod mod mod MOD MOD MOD MID MOD MOD!!!!!
Okhi, so I'm 14 and I've had my period for a year.. I really really really want to try tampons because pads are gross and uncomfortable, I've asked my mom if I could try them before but she said no, because I'm a virgin and it won't be able to go in.... I want to ask her again, but I'm afraid she'll say no, and have the same reason.... Any ideas to get here to say yes? (ps she uses tampons and I'm also on my period right now)
Thanks so much!!! Xoxoxo

Hey Girl--

Tampons can be tricky at first but are definitely worth it. Tell your mom that playing sports and swimming will be way easier without worrying about leaks. Also, suggest using some lubricating gel to help-- virgins can use tampons too.if she does say no, make sure you remain respectful and don't whine.
simone s.

by Tayincali on 8/7/2012 4:32:45 PM

I had my first period two days ago...... And when i went to aleep that night the blood stained my bedsheet my pajamas and my underwear. How do i get the stain out? I cant tell my parents cause they went on a vacation. Thanks :p

Hey girl!

The best way to get the stain out is to wash the clothes, of course. If you don't know how to use the washer and dryer you could take the detergent and hand wash your clothes and sheets so the stain will be lifted as much as possible. Do the best you can and tell your mom when she gets home.

Rachael A.

by Jennamaize13 on 8/6/2012 12:17:20 PM

Need a new cardio workout? Swimming is awesome to improve your endurance and won’t hurt your joints!
What kind of music do you listen to?

As long as my food's organic, it's healthier for me.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!