9 HOURS AGO Macra-makeover your room with this amazing #DIY curtain: http://t.co/1yf4hYqfGd pic.twitter.com/Puo3UywA4y

10 HOURS AGO Holey-y moley. Don't miss these #DIY doughnuts: http://t.co/tkK4zYNyVS pic.twitter.com/NVTvFa3zRs

11 HOURS AGO This is seriously the best fat-burning workout EVER: http://t.co/WHMmMNB4Ks pic.twitter.com/PoXZEFMeKi

COMMENTS

How To: Make your own lipstick palette

It’s travel season! If you take forever choosing your favorite lippies for when you’re on the go, why not just bring ALL of them? We’ve found an...

if you don't have a pill box or contact cases or an artist palette for the lipsticks/lip balms, you could always use an empty eyeshadow palette case! just clean it out really well. that's what I used for this project!

by beautychic123 on 6/11/2013 12:03:58 PM

OMG!!! I'm soo gonna try this!!! Smile (Hopefully it works.....)

by wolfsrule43 on 11/6/2012 6:50:48 PM

OMG! This is such an awesome article! If anyone wants a fun or different color it's so easy!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 9/16/2012 8:14:56 PM

I absolutly loved this idea! I made the perfect color for me! It's so fun you should deffinatly try it if you haven't. Also, i found that small empty glass lotion sample things work excenlent for your colors.

by sash310 on 8/28/2012 9:30:37 AM

I did this.and i <3 the colors i made!

by sakura1240 on 8/13/2012 10:16:45 AM

i,m doing this right now! i can't wait to see it! Smile

by amanda16 on 8/7/2012 5:05:57 PM

I DOD THIS! when i saw it i did! the container i used was one of the eye shadow containers from lip smackers! i just got a paper clip and cleaned out the eye shadow and stuff then i did the procedure!

by southerngirlswagg on 8/7/2012 4:17:05 PM

So cute it's like a makeup craft...I LOVE CRAFTS!!! Yes I know I'm overly excited but it's soooo CUTE!

by individual on 8/3/2012 12:38:18 PM

please join miss makep diva

by mommy's girl on 7/26/2012 9:31:31 PM

Mod,
I can't really where make-up. but I like lip balm. Is there any lip balm with a teeny-tiny bit of color so I have a tint but no major color?

Hey Girl,

I like tinted Burt's Bees. It keeps your lips super soft and adds just a little color.

good luck!
Simone S.

by silverroseart on 7/17/2012 4:12:50 PM

Want to add some flavor to your plain jean shorts? Try adding studs or sewing patches on the pockets to give them a cool twist!

What’s your favorite sweet cool-down treat on a hot summer day?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.