AN HOUR AGO Happy #BookBirthday to #DarkTide, the newest installment of the edge-of-your-seat #WaterfireSaga from @HyperionTeens!

2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 3 stay dry in Emma Matte Magenta @roma_boots rain boots:

3 HOURS AGO Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in @NFL's next teen fashion campaign:

How To: Make your own lipstick palette

It’s travel season! If you take forever choosing your favorite lippies for when you’re on the go, why not just bring ALL of them? We’ve found an...

if you don't have a pill box or contact cases or an artist palette for the lipsticks/lip balms, you could always use an empty eyeshadow palette case! just clean it out really well. that's what I used for this project!

by beautychic123 on 6/11/2013 12:03:58 PM

OMG!!! I'm soo gonna try this!!! Smile (Hopefully it works.....)

by wolfsrule43 on 11/6/2012 6:50:48 PM

OMG! This is such an awesome article! If anyone wants a fun or different color it's so easy!

by jmtkwalshgirl on 9/16/2012 8:14:56 PM

I absolutly loved this idea! I made the perfect color for me! It's so fun you should deffinatly try it if you haven't. Also, i found that small empty glass lotion sample things work excenlent for your colors.

by sash310 on 8/28/2012 9:30:37 AM

I did this.and i <3 the colors i made!

by sakura1240 on 8/13/2012 10:16:45 AM

i,m doing this right now! i can't wait to see it! Smile

by amanda16 on 8/7/2012 5:05:57 PM

I DOD THIS! when i saw it i did! the container i used was one of the eye shadow containers from lip smackers! i just got a paper clip and cleaned out the eye shadow and stuff then i did the procedure!

by southerngirlswagg on 8/7/2012 4:17:05 PM

So cute it's like a makeup craft...I LOVE CRAFTS!!! Yes I know I'm overly excited but it's soooo CUTE!

by individual on 8/3/2012 12:38:18 PM

please join miss makep diva

by mommy's girl on 7/26/2012 9:31:31 PM

I can't really where make-up. but I like lip balm. Is there any lip balm with a teeny-tiny bit of color so I have a tint but no major color?

Hey Girl,

I like tinted Burt's Bees. It keeps your lips super soft and adds just a little color.

good luck!
Simone S.

by silverroseart on 7/17/2012 4:12:50 PM

Military fashion is in. This fall try being bold and edgy with a military-inspired coat or a dark brown leather jacket with a fur collar for a cool aviator attitude.
Where is your favorite place to volunteer?

You'll feel all the feels in A Step Toward Falling

The new novel A Step Toward Falling (from GL fave Cammie McGovern) is a must-read about learning from your mistakes—and learning to forgive. CLICK HERE for more on this unforgettable story.