1 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

4 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

How To: Make your own lipstick palette

It’s travel season! If you take forever choosing your favorite lippies for when you’re on the go, why not just bring ALL of them? We’ve found an...

I have to do this!!I am going to camp and might do it for fun and for beauty!haha please join my club Love Life and One Direction!!!haha

by gleerules101 on 7/13/2012 12:22:57 AM

I use the candle-melting procedure when i make lipstick! Plus i sometimes mix favorite shades for a new favorite customized color!

by stopthechainmail on 7/11/2012 7:41:49 PM

Is there any way to become an advice queen?

Hey girl!  On the Advice Queen page, there's a blue button with a star that says "Become and Advice Queen!"  Click on that! xoxo

Kate G.

by Kelly268 on 7/5/2012 1:43:53 PM

this is so unique and a great idea!!!

by sarahgotglassses on 7/1/2012 11:45:56 PM

If you love music then you will want to join Musicismylife.Any genre of music.

-ROCK
-POP
-BLUES
-COUNTRY
-RAP
-OLDIES
-R&B

you name it,we'll enjoy it

by aweaver13 on 6/30/2012 10:52:51 PM

couldnt you do the same thing with lip gloss? just empty some from the tube and put it in the container!

by loppyears12 on 6/29/2012 7:18:59 PM

I will try this when i find something to put it in

by kelly268 on 6/29/2012 2:48:44 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
This is a huge emergency!!!! Ok, so I'm in band and I'm got promoted! Smile but, I have a few dents in my flute!! Like 4. And when I tried 2 play it sounded wrong, and I asked the flute player next 2 me and she said there's a pad prob Frown I'm afraid if I tell my parents, they'll think I'm not responsible enough 2 b in band! Do u know if it costs a lot? But I loooove band! I really hope it's less then $200,cause then I can pay for it w/ my own $. My stomach is in knots. I can't sleep. I think about it everyday 4 the past month. My back is shakin, and my teeth r chattering. ICANT SLEEP!!! How do I tell my parents w/ out me or my mom freaken out!.?!?!?? Mod, plz answer!
I feel really bad!

Hey rockstar!

Your best bet is to tell
your mom about the flute. Since you were promoted you're definitely gonna want
to be in tip-top shape to show off your skills. When your mom isn't busy (and
in a good mood!) bring your flute to her and explain how your flute has sounded
strange the past couple of days. Tell her that a band member noticed a few
dents which apparently is causing the off-sound. Show how upset you are about
this and express your love for band so she knows how much this means to you. If
you're nice and responsible about it, she should understand. You might have to
pay for some of it but hey, you were promoted and it's your time to shine!

Catherine C.

by Krisskatt on 6/29/2012 4:13:11 AM

OK so i want to find a makeup club for tips. If you are in one or know of one can u post on my profile! Thanks

by rachelnrocks on 6/28/2012 1:09:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Can you do this with eye shadow too or no? Just curious. Smile

Hey girlie!  Since eyeshadow is a powder, unlike lipstick, you can't melt it down and put it in a new container.  That doesn't mean that you can't mix and match eyeshadows, though!  On the internet, there are blog posts on how to fix broken eyeshadows and blushes, you might be able to use the same technique to make one palette like in this post.  Just be careful, there will be a lot of dust floating around!

Kate G.