1 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

2 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

3 HOURS AGO #BookClub: We're obsessed with the #RavenCycle series. Get a free excerpt here: http://t.co/l35y9bH62j

COMMENTS

How To: Make your own lipstick palette

It’s travel season! If you take forever choosing your favorite lippies for when you’re on the go, why not just bring ALL of them? We’ve found an...

like oh em geee i love thisSmile

by soccersav11 on 6/25/2012 9:30:23 PM

mod mod
my mom works for a makeup company and i really want to do this and all of the lipsticks are moist and she will probally say NO! for this awesome thing what should i do -ava

Hey! You should ask your mom nicely and if she still says no, maybe try to figure out a way you guys can compromise, and come up with something she would let you try Smile

Helen S.

by girlbeauty on 6/25/2012 5:40:51 PM

i am so ready to make this lip thing so much better to trsvel with

by kellbell94301 on 6/25/2012 2:58:05 PM

this is the perfect way to make ne lipsticks and lipglosses LOVE LOVE LOVE THE IDEA

by rosefairy101 on 6/25/2012 12:09:59 PM

by rosefairy101 on 6/25/2012 12:03:22 PM

I have 2 questions
1. I'm going on vacation in July and what are some cool apps I can play with? I already have temple run, mega run, gta3, and sims
2. I don't know which carry on bag I should bring. I have this one that is very organized with bunch of pockets, but it's smaller. My other one is bigger but it just has one side pocket.
Thanks so much!

Hey girl!

I have a couple suggestions. Have you tried Fruit Ninja, Draw Something, or Doodle Jump? You could try board game apps like LIFE, Monopoly, or Scrabble. Depending how much stuff you're bringing will determine which bag is best. If you have a lot, bring the bigger bag and put small items in plastic baggies so you can keep them all together.
Rachael A.

by Gabbyw123 on 6/25/2012 11:42:59 AM

MODMODMOD
In about a week, I'm going to an academic camp for three weeks. I have some eyeshadow and blush that a friend gave me, but I usually only wear it for special occasions, but I'm a little embarrassed that, at fourteen, I don't wear make-up. Should I bring what I have and use it? Or should I just not bother?

Hey girl!

Don't be embarrassed that you don't wear makeup. When I was 14, I only wore makeup on special occasions. I say bring your eyeshadow and blush and use it whenever you feel comfortable. If it makes you feel more confident, go for it!
Rachael A.

by bookaholic128 on 6/25/2012 11:23:56 AM

Mod
My mom gave me the go ahead on makeup. Any essential products advice?

Hey girl!

That's so exciting! Since your new with makeup, I would suggest not going to heavy on any products. For your skin, maybe try a tinted moisturizer or powder just to give you an even skin tone. For your eyes, pick an eyeshadow and eyeliner that really compliments your eye color. And don't go too heavy--you don't want to look like a raccoon! Mascara is always an essential. If you're into lipstick or lipgloss give it a try. Just find things you're comfortable with and really love!
Rachael A.

by timekeeper on 6/25/2012 1:51:42 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I'd really like to compliment my boyfriend on his appearance, because he's lovely but he doesn't have much confidence in his appearance. My problem is that I'm not sure how. I feel really awkward saying something like 'You look hot.' Any ideas?

Hey girl!

"You look hot" might catch him off guard a little bit, especially if he's not really used to be complimented. The next time he looks especially cute or has a nice outfit on, just casually say, "You look really nice" or "You look great." I bet he'll really appreciate it!
Rachael A.

by smilewhenyoursad on 6/25/2012 1:15:27 AM

I plan on making this tomorrow morning. I bought the lip sticks and I am using a empty watercolor set. I washed and soaked the container and it is drying right now!!!!!!!! Soooooooooo exited!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

by hidi75 on 6/24/2012 10:00:13 PM