5 HOURS AGO Hey, West Coast! @rowblanchard + @parisberelc's #InvisibleSister on @DisneyChannel debuts in just 30mins! Who's watching? 👯👤✨💞

7 HOURS AGO Sip this! GL's tasty tea guide to get you through fall:

9 HOURS AGO Will you read the new gender-flipped #Twilight? Still can't get over it:

How To: Make your own lipstick palette

It’s travel season! If you take forever choosing your favorite lippies for when you’re on the go, why not just bring ALL of them? We’ve found an...

by cutiepie14231 on 6/24/2012 9:46:22 PM

when do you think is the right age for wearing make-up

by paramorefan123 on 6/24/2012 5:48:56 PM

Those cheap watercolor sets little kids use in art class would be a good container. Just wash out the paint and it has a lid and a place to put a lipstick brush!
I would do this but I don't have lipstick Frown I'll have to pick some up later!

by crystal904 on 6/24/2012 12:56:36 PM

I'm going to a co-ed camp this week. A lot of the day will be spent in either the lake or the pool. But, I'm still REALLY REALLY insecure about the way I look in my bathing suit. What are some ways I can boost my confidence this week?

Hey babe,

We've been there, girl! We totally understand how you're feeling, which is why we wrote this article earlier this month. 20 ways to boost your bikini confidence... read on and you'll rule camp with your confidence! Smile
Lauren C.

by LOVE 0123 on 6/24/2012 12:35:50 PM

Wow! Love the ideaSmile

by BBMarie on 6/24/2012 9:45:51 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love style and beauty and fashion and I want to be a fashion designer someday so this is perfect for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to do this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by musicismylife198 on 6/24/2012 8:45:42 AM

THIS is what I love about GL - great article!!!

by spencer9800 on 6/24/2012 8:13:11 AM

So cute and so easy! Good sleepover activity too!

by timekeeper on 6/24/2012 3:46:03 AM

i love this! this is such a good idea <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/24/2012 12:45:10 AM

Wow! I am going to try this because there have been some shades I wanted and just couldnt find or wasnt happy with what I did see at the drugstore.

by luckykel on 6/24/2012 12:22:34 AM

Glam up those nails with some glitter. Adding a bit of sparkle to your nail color will leave you looking like a rockstar.
What style will you choose for your perf homecoming hair?

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!