AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

How To: Make your own lipstick palette

It’s travel season! If you take forever choosing your favorite lippies for when you’re on the go, why not just bring ALL of them? We’ve found an...

cool!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/24/2012 9:46:22 PM

when do you think is the right age for wearing make-up

by paramorefan123 on 6/24/2012 5:48:56 PM

Those cheap watercolor sets little kids use in art class would be a good container. Just wash out the paint and it has a lid and a place to put a lipstick brush!
I would do this but I don't have lipstick Frown I'll have to pick some up later!

by crystal904 on 6/24/2012 12:56:36 PM

I'm going to a co-ed camp this week. A lot of the day will be spent in either the lake or the pool. But, I'm still REALLY REALLY insecure about the way I look in my bathing suit. What are some ways I can boost my confidence this week?

Hey babe,

We've been there, girl! We totally understand how you're feeling, which is why we wrote this article earlier this month. 20 ways to boost your bikini confidence... read on and you'll rule camp with your confidence! Smile

Lauren C.

by LOVE 0123 on 6/24/2012 12:35:50 PM

Wow! Love the ideaSmile

by BBMarie on 6/24/2012 9:45:51 AM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love style and beauty and fashion and I want to be a fashion designer someday so this is perfect for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm going to do this right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by musicismylife198 on 6/24/2012 8:45:42 AM

THIS is what I love about GL - great article!!!

by spencer9800 on 6/24/2012 8:13:11 AM

So cute and so easy! Good sleepover activity too!

by timekeeper on 6/24/2012 3:46:03 AM

i love this! this is such a good idea <3

by tswiftluver13 on 6/24/2012 12:45:10 AM

Wow! I am going to try this because there have been some shades I wanted and just couldnt find or wasnt happy with what I did see at the drugstore.

by luckykel on 6/24/2012 12:22:34 AM

Pair a girly dress with some tougher looking accessories or shoes to give your outfit some spice.

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.