Bridget M.

is modding

13 MINUTES AGO The secret to making the perfect potato pancakes: http://t.co/KkKtFd0zZH

AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to take bobby pins just went from basic to classy: http://t.co/ZUm5Wvfg8W

2 HOURS AGO 5 adorable party dresses for plus-sized babes: http://t.co/JRPUNoYxjl

COMMENTS

Let the games begin! We can't wait for London 2012

When I heard NBC was streaming over 3,600 hours of Olympics coverage (that’s 150 days, folks!), all I could think was, “And I bet they still won’t...

Finally, some respect for Synchro! I love travelling nationally and internationally, some benefits of Synchro(plus you can get a great bod;)) All my friends thought it was easy until I showed them videos/pics and brought them to a free lessonSmile The easiest moves were hard for them, and I gained much more respect for what I doSmileBut thanks for recognizing Synchro on Girls' Life! It sucks how they barely broadcast it.

by SamInSynch on 7/24/2012 8:04:38 PM

Girls Life, could you please do an article or at least a mention of rhythmic gymnastics? It receives barely any attention in America compared to Europe, but a mention would likely inspire girls to start, even in a recreational. IEven though most are too old to start a competition program, it s a really great workout too.It's an amazing sport that's acrobatics with apparatus. It recieves barely any media compared to artistic gymnastics, and gymnasts like Jordin Wieber. Julie Zetlin, the only american in 4 years is going to compete in London this year. There are tons of videos about it on youtube if any of you don't know.I do the psort and it is frustrating to explain it every time someone asks me what it is. If you can, please shine a light on it..

by quinnbeeloved3 on 7/17/2012 11:05:10 PM

I agree, they never show those sports. And if they ever do, they will cut out most of the routine to go to commercial or to show a "real" sport like soccer. A sport is a sport. If you have the honor of going to the olympics, then you should at least get the garauntee that you will be shown on television.

by soccerunningirl on 7/7/2012 6:07:36 PM

i cant wait to see archery, i'm all about it

by turtle295 on 7/3/2012 1:21:53 PM

all they really show is gymnastics,cross country, and swimming

by fmo877 on 7/2/2012 10:29:23 PM

i can't wait to see Ryan Lochte beat Michael Phelps in the 200 free

by rjvswimmer on 6/30/2012 2:55:51 PM

agree!

by vintagedress0612 on 6/28/2012 1:34:32 AM

ATTENTION COUNTRY GIRLS AND COUNTRY MUSIC LOVERS!!!!!!
do you love country music both old and new?well heres the club for you...Country Music Lovers!A brand new club just for country girls and country music lovers!For questions or to join go to my page and check out the club or post questions.Join Now!

by SKYRIM78 on 6/27/2012 10:34:14 AM

I am hoping they show women's discus (and that I get to see it because our high school has band camp the same week as the Olympics.)

by Bridgge2010 on 6/27/2012 9:36:41 AM

I love Micheal Phelps, I hope he does well.

Plus I love the eye candy with the male swimmers, they have unbelieveable gorgeous bodies and then when you put them in a tiny speedo, melt! Smile

by luckykel on 6/26/2012 10:18:02 PM