AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 go hippie-chic with this backpack from @_barefoot_belle: http://t.co/rR6eGXUJRQ

9 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…

10 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS

COMMENTS

Pump up your playtime with our Wii workout picks

There are all kinds of Wii games out now that claim to give ya good exercise, but you’ve been a li’l suspicious. After all, how could...

like i would love to do this but according to the house rules no

by Beauty<3Queen on 7/31/2012 2:04:47 PM

I love Just Dance! As horrible a dancer as I am, my sister and I always have a blast when we play!

by Clove_455 on 7/23/2012 4:38:30 PM

I love Just Dance! As horribe a dancer as I am, my sisters and I have so much fun!!!

by Clove_455 on 7/23/2012 4:35:45 PM

I workout with Wii Fit Plus! I think it is really fun and it really gives me a chance to push myself harder. Plus with their body tests they tell you the age of your body and how it compares with your actual age. Also, they have a counter that counts the calories you burn with each exercise.

by ContestLover1 on 7/3/2012 12:03:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Im going to try out for the tennis team soon and I need some exercises I can do at home to stay fit and maybe some really good music to inspire me while I run. Thanks!

hey! here's one idea Smile

Helen S.

by theclique123 on 7/2/2012 6:39:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm starting highschool in the fall and i really want to try out for the volleyball team but im afraid i will be way out of shape since the last season! Can you please suggest some workouts i can do to get ready for tryouts? Thanks!

hey! here's one idea for a workout, but there are more you can check out on our fitness page. good luck!

Helen S.

by laneybugrocks on 7/2/2012 5:34:20 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 10:23:36 PM

Love the Wii dance Games! They are so much fun!

by forever21.love on 6/29/2012 12:30:03 PM

I like just dance too Smile

by usmcbratknc on 6/28/2012 11:58:04 PM

The wii game I use to exercise is Zumba Fitness. Whoa after 45 minutes you're wiped out!

by loveicepops on 6/27/2012 5:28:42 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Eating a grilled burger gives you cancer.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!