12 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

14 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

15 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Pump up your playtime with our Wii workout picks

There are all kinds of Wii games out now that claim to give ya good exercise, but you’ve been a li’l suspicious. After all, how could...

i <3 just dance 3

by cutiepie14231 on 6/24/2012 9:47:21 PM

I love Just Dance 2 &3...

by amileofroses on 6/24/2012 7:15:10 PM

If you wanna work out get an X-Box 360 with Kinect! The dance games are awesome and mellow if you don't like working out that much. Zumba workout is a little more harder and the Biggest Loser workout game is the hardest of them all it really makes you move and sweat. I love the Wii but its not good for working out.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/24/2012 6:27:35 PM

I got Wii sports, just dance 3 for the exercising mode, and plenty other games!
Also, Mod?
GL, if you have an Xbox kinect, you should try this traveling or adventuring games where you go to differ tropical places and conquer differ obstacles, I played that on my bestie's kinect, it made her mom(which was the main purpose for) lose 6 inches off her waist and made her look taller, but she's healthy, but she wanted to be more fit! Laughing My bestie didn't lose or gain any pounds caz she's healthy! Smile Wish I was but I'm SKINNY!!! Underweighted! High metabolism! Yikes!

by Susmita24 on 6/24/2012 5:21:45 PM

Just Dance 3 is the best but the wii version is bad, on kinect it's amazing.

by topchef88 on 6/24/2012 5:17:47 PM

My favorite is Zumba on Wii! Its helps burn calories and you lose weight with how much you move. My friends and I love Zumba!

by hockeygirl1999 on 6/24/2012 1:52:16 PM

I don't have a Wii. Frown I do like dancing to 4 Minutes by Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake, Where Have You Been by Rihanna and Titanium by David Guetta and Sia. Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/24/2012 12:46:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! i have a xbox 360, and no not a kincect, any game ideas? THANKS!!

Hey girlie,

I only have a Wii, so unfortunately I don't know a whole lot about the XBox games. Try going to Best Buy, Game Stop, or another store that sells video games. Ask one of the employees for help and explain that you have XBox 360 (but not Kinect), and then ask them which workout games would be best. They know a LOT and can really help ya!
Lauren C.

by emma2112 on 6/24/2012 12:01:12 PM

I want Just Dance 3 so bad! But I do have Just Dance 2. Smile

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/24/2012 11:06:12 AM

Just dance 2

Hey girls, are you looking for some new clubs? Well i have three that u would love. The first is cancer cuties. That is a club where people that have cancer as their star sign can talk about whatever. The 2nd is Girl Scouts. That is a club for anyone who wants to be a girl scout or is a girl scout. The last one is Operation:YOU are beautiful. That is aclub for anyone. The goal of that club is to spread the message that girls are beautiful. Thx!

by kewauneegal on 6/24/2012 8:41:54 AM