6 HOURS AGO RT @Fanlala: See what questions @PeytonList answered yesterday for @girlslifemag! http://t.co/YwPnWyG3Ra

10 HOURS AGO Play up your pony with this runway trick: http://t.co/0g7gDEHONT #GLBeauty

11 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv

COMMENTS

Rachel Crow tackles meanies, dudes and lemonade in new EP

Though it was a shock to see her eliminated on The X Factor last season, it’s no surprise Rachel Crow, the sweet little girl with the big voice...

love that song, I love that video now 2!

by jasgirl786 on 8/31/2012 2:00:30 AM

OMG I saw Rachel live at the B.I.G. (Believing in Girls) Celebration at Liberty State Park on Saturday. She was so good Smile I saw Joe Jonas and Sarah Barellies there, too!

by supernerdychick on 6/28/2012 4:22:54 AM

I think rachel crow is a great singer but i was a little disappointed in the way she acted when she got voted off of the x factor. i totally understood why she had a tantrum but shes honestly too old for that. i think she has an amazing voice though.

by meesby11 on 6/26/2012 10:57:38 PM

I'm a huge fan of Rachel Crow! I love her voice.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 10:17:38 PM

Hi this question is open to everyone, not just MODS!
i really want some cute shorts and capris to wear for the summer. i wear a size 16. do u know of any stores i can go to? Thanks!

by meesby11 on 6/26/2012 11:59:03 AM

I loved watching her on the X Factor and now i love her even more! This song fits my life so perfectly. It will really help me when i go back to school...back to the mean girls...who now no longer run my worldSmile Thank you Rachel! Even tho we r almost the same age, u r an inspiration to me!

by Alykat18 on 6/23/2012 5:10:53 PM

wow this song is inspiering!!!!!!

by cutiepie14231 on 6/23/2012 11:07:39 AM

This girl is amazing! That song, Mean Girls, is inspirational! I wish more girls knew about Rachel.

by Christiangal345 on 6/23/2012 10:10:02 AM

Hey everyone, Could you guys do me a favor? There's this club called The Beauty Alley which has AMAZING makeup tips!I am merely a member but think this club deserves way more members!

by timekeeper on 6/23/2012 1:45:09 AM