2 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

5 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

6 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

COMMENTS

4 fresh ways to wear a maxi dress

Need the perfect summer outfit? Look no further! Maxi dresses are quintessentially summer: They’re fun, easy, and totally versatile. Plus, there’s a million ways you can style...

MOD MOD MOD!
I am very insecure about my body because I have A LOT of scars on my legs that I have accumulated as a kid, and every time I wear something that exposes my legs there is always someone who comments on them. I use Mederma (a scar gel), but it will take a while for the results to really show up. So I was wondering what type of style or clothing type would fit me best without having to face my insecurities. (I am also a really tall person despite being Asian).

Hey cutie!

Since it's summertime, you can't just wear pants to cover up your scars. Try some cute skirts or maybe some light capri pants. Even though you're insecure about your scars, you should totally rock them! Scars can be awesome and are even great conversation starters. Boys being boys LOVE scars and always try to show theirs off. Everyone has scars and they'll probably think yours are cool...so wear those battle wounds with pride!

Catherine C.

by vln2723 on 7/6/2012 12:14:35 PM

I can never seem to look good in any Maxi dress that I try on, are there any other dress styles and types that you can recommend? Or any other ways to wear a Maxi dress?

Hey chica!  Just keep trying them on.  Girls are all built differently, and so different dresses work on every girl, and one killer maxi dress is better than 3 that don't fit right. Try a maxi skirt, or an asymmetrical hemline and see if those work better for you!  Good luck!

Kate G.

by Skessler on 7/3/2012 12:34:01 AM

OK, so I'm beginning to shop for my school clothes, and i need an all new closet because the dress code is changing and I've grown a lot. My high school I'm entering requires a crew neck shirt, or a collared shirt. The shirt cannot pass below our wrists. With the limitations, what are some pieces of clothing that look good with crew neck tees? Are there any crew-neck style shirts that aren't plain t shirts? And lastly, is wearing a frilly/fancy tank top over a tee a fashion don't? I hope I didn't ask too much...but thanks in advance!

Hey girl! I know what you're talking about because I had to wear a uniform in school too.  You can wear a so-cute colored oxford shirt with skinny jeans and flats, or a crew neck shirt with a high-waisted skirt.  There are lots of options!  That tank over a tee look sounds cute, too!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by parischick2 on 6/26/2012 4:32:22 PM

MOD MOD MOD! Can u help me?
I need a totally NEW wardrobe...whenever i try going to the mall after i while i get bummed that nothing looks good on me or i can't find anything i like! I would love to buy it all online, because i find tons of stuff online, but im nervous that stuff won't fit and stuff.....
what should i do?!?!

Hey girl! I love shopping online because you can browse a bunch of different stores at the same time and it's easy to compare prices, etc.  You have to be careful buying things online since you aren't paying with cash.  It's easy to get caught up in spending a lot online, so budget carefully.  If you order items online, make sure the site is credible and has easy return policies that will make it simple to get your money back if you don't like what you get!  I'm sure you'll find some great pieces to redo your wardrobe, but also try to mix them with what you already have to create cool combos! Good luck! xo

Maggie P.

by Justmecheyenne on 6/26/2012 1:30:11 PM

definetly going to try the maxi with a cropped t! (:

by pollyloveee on 6/26/2012 12:52:53 PM

MOD MOD!!
This article is great, but the dresses are a little expensive. I've looked at Forever 21 but they are the same. Any ideas where I could find a couple that are cheaper?
Thank you!! Smile

Hey girl! Check out places like Target and Walmart, and hit up those sale racks!  Soon, fall styles are going to start coming in and summer dresses will be marked down, even with plenty of time left in the summer!  Good luck!

Kate G.

by Mtoles on 6/26/2012 12:25:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can I find a fringe bikini?

Hey chica! Fringe bikinis are in, so try wherever you usually get your bathing suits!  Also, search on the internet, and have your friends help you out!  Good luck.

Kate G.

by sparklysharpie on 6/26/2012 11:52:12 AM

Those are so cute! I wish I can get fit to pull these outfits off!

Hey all you music lovers, inspired songwriters, and the next super star, LISTEN UP!!!!
If you love to sing, write poems and/or write songs. Come to my club Inspired Songwriters.
My goal is to have young girls break through using music and talk about who or what inspires YOU! You get to submit bits of your lyrics and get positive or critical feedback that tells you what's good or some different words you could use. I want some more members since its only a couple of days old. So please come on by and join!!! Thnx to all.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 6/26/2012 12:28:27 AM

i love the "with sandels and a beaded necklace" one! omg soo cute with those shoes! ahh i want itSmile

by Alykat18 on 6/25/2012 11:23:46 PM

Mod mod mod
Cello is my life. It's been that way since 6th grade, and I plan on majoring in cello performance in college. I am 100% sure this is exactly what I am meant to do in life, and that's good because professional musicians have to know at a young age. However, to focus completely on my passion, I'm faced with the fact that every year since 2cnd grade I've taken 3+ dance classes per week. If I don't quit my dance classes, I am sure that I will be putting my cello dream in jeopardy as I won't have enough time to practice. What should I do? I like dance but I love cello. I have to make the ultimatum of balancing dance classes and cello and not being as good as I would need to be or giving dance all together to focus on my passion. Should I quit dance?

Hey babe,

It sounds like you've already made up your mind, honestly.  You clearly love cello more than you do dance.  But, if there's a way to continue dancing as just a hobby and less of a commitment, then I'm sure there is a way for you to enjoy both.
Jordan S.