11 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

11 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

14 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

7 things to love about Awkward.'s Matthew Fahey

MTV’s hilarious show Awkward. is back for season 2 this summer. Will you be tuning in? The series centers around 15-year-old Jenna Hamilton, whose world is turned upside down...

MOD!
So I'm going camping soon and we have a lot of down-time. But I don't know what to do. Do you have any book titles I should read? Not the Hunger Games though. Smile Thanks.

Hey girlie! We have a ton of book options for you to read on the site, right here http://www.girlslife.com/category/book-club.aspx! Another option is to head to your local library or bookstore and ask someone for advice on new titles this summer.  If you want something else to do, bring a pack of cards and learn new ways to play Solitaire.  You can play whenever you want, and you will have a cool new game to play on rainy days at home.

Kate G.

by Mtoles on 6/26/2012 10:45:23 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I'm going swimming today and I'm super excited cause it's been SO hot where I live!! Anyways, everything was perfect until I found out this morning I got my period. I am kind of nervous about tampons and when I tryed to put one in the thing that's not the string wouldn't go in all the way and it HURT! Please help! Answer ASAP please we're going swimming soon. Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie!  First step is to relax.  Tampons can feel weird for a little while until you get used to them, but after the first 15 minutes or so, you'll barely feel it at all!  You can get some help from this article: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/06/23/007-Period-Advice.aspx and have tons of fun cooling down in the pool!

Kate G.

by Redkyffin on 6/26/2012 10:03:15 AM

I don't get MTV 'cause my fam doesn't even have cable, let alone satellite. This show sounds awesome thouh, so I'll have to get it somewhere!!!

by Brenna04 on 6/26/2012 8:42:22 AM

I am not an Awkward. fan. I don't have a favorite moment from season 1.

by otter77 on 6/26/2012 2:57:59 AM

EVERYTHING about Season 1.

by TeamAlice33 on 6/26/2012 12:42:47 AM

OMG!! So excited for Awkward season 2. I have it on my calendar!!! I know it's going to be great and since it's summer I have so many weeks to watch it without any interruptions!

Hey all you music lovers, inspired songwriters, and the next super star, LISTEN UP!!!!
If you love to sing, write poems and/or write songs. Come to my club Inspired Songwriters.
My goal is to have young girls break through using music and talk about who or what inspires YOU! You get to submit bits of your lyrics and get positive or critical feedback that tells you what's good or some different words you could use. I want some more members since its only a couple of days old. So please come on by and join!!! Thnx to all.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 6/26/2012 12:25:17 AM