5 HOURS AGO Boobs actually get flatter from sleeping on your belly—#FactOrFiction? http://t.co/7mzxaXpwC0

8 HOURS AGO Are you and your BFFL too much alike!? Take the #quiz, and see if you're stuck in the clone zone: http://t.co/BpmROLyNcN

9 HOURS AGO Sneak a peek at your future in this week's horoscopes: http://t.co/9XlQA9FGQg

COMMENTS

Should I show my crush the poem I wrote about him?

I wrote a poem about my crush, who is also my friend. My friends think it’s great, but I want to know how guys react to poetry...

I wrote poem about my crush should i guve it to him? Btw he is my friend but i moved away from california to georgia and he is in california we have kept in touch and i love him so much! I have had a crush on him for three years! plz help!

by Rainbow16 on 5/8/2013 1:41:19 PM

Do you answer each and every one of the questions directed to you?

Hey girlie,

We answer every single question we get that is meant for us!
Jordan S.

by Nightless on 7/25/2012 12:31:46 AM

mod mod mod
my crush knows i like him, but we went to day care together and were really good friends.we had the leading parts in a school concert i really like it i thought we were talk, but my family had to leave so i told him hold that thought we was going to go to the last dance of the school year but i never got an ahoping awser so im really hoping he'll ask me out

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what your question is...but I really hope he does ask you out! Good luck!
Kelly G.

by income7thgrader on 7/11/2012 10:56:36 AM

I know this has nothing to do with this article but do guys like girls with braces? Cuz I'm getting mine in a couple months.

Hey chica! Guys like girls with confidence!  Rock your braces with pride and guys will notice! xoxo

Kate G.

by luvleylady13 on 7/10/2012 10:03:33 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!
My friend and I want to an amusment park and while there we met two boys, one our age and one a couple years older,
we went on a couple rides with them and we were going to tell them fake names just for fun I guess but when the asked us our names my friend told them her name and my fake name. well as time pasted they got really sweet and we were ok with that, because it was just a summer fling. long story short they ended up kissing us bu the end of the night. so my question is how am I supposed to tell them my real name now!? and I really really like one of them (the one who's our age). I really want him to know my real name but how do I tell him and should I?!

Hey babe!

I would pass it off as just a joke. Just say something like, "Okay, this is really embarrassing but my friend and I have been playing a prank on you and I think it's time to own up!" If you say it in a joking manner and laugh about it, it shouldn't be too weird!
Kelly G.

by cheergirl33 on 7/6/2012 2:51:00 PM

Nooooo
It's creepy.

by ninadasiy on 7/5/2012 11:23:36 AM

So last Saturday, my BFF, F, and her brothers, T and S, stayed over night. S slept in our camper with my brothers and sister. I had gotten out our small, twin air mattress so no one had to sleep on the floor. We started watching a movie. T asked if I wanted a back massage and I said sure and laid dOwn by F. Anyway… it ended up that T and I slePt on the air mattress. My dad kinda chewed my out cuz T is 2 yrs older than me and my sister threatened to tell my BF. T does have a GF. Am I freaking out about nothing, or should I keep an eye on T?

by Crush2010 on 7/3/2012 10:13:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So, as you know, it's summer and school is out. I really want to be able to hang out with my friends this summer but there is one problem, they're mostly guys and my dad would never, ever let me hang out with a guy unless other girls were there. How do I talk to my dad into letting me hang out with my guy pals? Thanks!

Hey girlie!  One option is to hang out with your gal pals at the same time the guys come over, so your dad sees that you're all friends.  If you don't hang out with a ton of girls, try inviting over two or three guys at a time and having them for dinner: your dad can get to know them and by having multiple guys there, he'll know you aren't secretly dating one of them.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smiling4ever14 on 7/2/2012 9:15:57 PM

hahhaahhaha. Yeah NO.
Don't. You'll never live it down bro.
Keep the poetry to yourself.

by malgal22 on 7/2/2012 8:32:26 PM

MOd Mod Mod
I have a big problem. I used to live 3 states away, and me and his guy dated, and were really serious. Then I moved, and we ended it. Now, he apparently moved to the next town over, and he and my absolute best friend have been talking, and she just told me about it today. She doesn't know we used to date or anything, and I was too shocked to mention it, but the thing is, I still have feelings for him, and I don't want my friend to date him, but I feel like I have to allow it because I didn't say anything. What should I do? Thank you times a million. PS I love how this site lets you ask questions thank you!

hey!  aw that's sweet of you to say, we love to help! I think that you should tell you're friend what you just told me. Say, "hey I would have mentioned this before, but i was just too shocked at first..." and then say what you need to. she'll understand. good luck!

Helen S.