2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Should I show my crush the poem I wrote about him?

I wrote a poem about my crush, who is also my friend. My friends think it’s great, but I want to know how guys react to poetry...

Lana Del Rey Fans!
If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is! join the Lana Del Rey Fans! club.Tong

by artistchic99 on 7/2/2012 7:53:56 PM

Once I wrote a poem for my boyfriend. He loved it! He is my ex-boyfriend now but he still says its the best poem he ever read!

by Nessie001 on 7/2/2012 6:21:46 PM

hey guys! plz join my Jordan Jansen Official Fan Club! Never heard of him? Look him up RIGHT NOW and you'll fall in love!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/2/2012 5:00:53 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Parties
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence

And any other problems you have! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/2/2012 3:49:37 PM

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Ok so I really like my BGF. And sometimes I think he likes me back, sometimes I don't know. Anyway I'm moving to a different state before school starts and I'm devastated. B doesn't know yet. I wanted to invite some friends to the firework show on the 4th of July and tell him then. After I tell him I'm moving and see his reaction I want to confess that I like him. I'm just worried that if he doesn't like me back it'll be awkward and he won't talk to me when I move. And I can't handle that! What is your take on this? Thank you so much (:

Hey girlie!  Why complicate things by telling him you like him before you leave? Long distance relationships are tough, and you'll meet lots of new guys when you start school in the fall.  Having an awesome guy friend who you can text and email when you're feeling down will definitely come in handy for the first few months of school, so why don't you just enjoy your last couple months with your friends and not worry about complicating things.  If you feel really strongly about telling him, then I would recommend not springing two super big pieces of news on him at once.  You could tell him about moving before the fireworks show and then tell him at the fireworks show how you feel, after he's had time to get over the news of your big move.  Either way, good luck!  xoxo

Kate G.

by classy&fabulous on 7/2/2012 3:45:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

Sure thing!
Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 3:26:21 PM

omg i think you should not give him the poem. i bet it is super, but i once wrote a poem for a guy, but never had the nerve to show him. later i asked if he likes poems and he told me its more of a thing he would give to a girl, not the other way around. guys aren't as into poems as us.

by k8luvscake on 7/2/2012 11:30:28 AM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 11:09:01 AM

MOD! I have a sticky sitch :o Well I have liked this guy ( Let's call him X) for a long long time, and recently he told my bro he thought I was cute. (My bro and I are super close and he wouldn't joke)...X apparently wasn't joking either!! Laughing I was stoked...until my brother took me to his house to hang out o.o it's HOT and I was sweaty, make-upless, and my hair looked awful. He still gave me a hug when I left (I accidentally stepped on his foot I was so nervous >_>)...was he trying to be nice with the hug?! Plus, HOW do I make a move on him? D: Do I wait him to ask me out or do I go for it? Thanks! xoxo

Hey girl!

I'm sure he really did want to give you a hug--not just to be nice. Keep hanging out with him and see where things go. Try sitting next to him on the couch when you hang out and keep flirty conversation going. If he doesn't ask you out for a while, I say go for it!
Rachael A.

by xXKattXx on 7/2/2012 4:52:34 AM

I really wouldn't recommend doing that. I'm sure it's great, but he will most likely be super weirded out.

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland