Bridget M.

is modding

9 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

12 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

13 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Should I show my crush the poem I wrote about him?

I wrote a poem about my crush, who is also my friend. My friends think it’s great, but I want to know how guys react to poetry...

I wrote poem about my crush should i guve it to him? Btw he is my friend but i moved away from california to georgia and he is in california we have kept in touch and i love him so much! I have had a crush on him for three years! plz help!

by Rainbow16 on 5/8/2013 1:41:19 PM

Do you answer each and every one of the questions directed to you?

Hey girlie,

We answer every single question we get that is meant for us!
Jordan S.

by Nightless on 7/25/2012 12:31:46 AM

mod mod mod
my crush knows i like him, but we went to day care together and were really good friends.we had the leading parts in a school concert i really like it i thought we were talk, but my family had to leave so i told him hold that thought we was going to go to the last dance of the school year but i never got an ahoping awser so im really hoping he'll ask me out

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what your question is...but I really hope he does ask you out! Good luck!
Kelly G.

by income7thgrader on 7/11/2012 10:56:36 AM

I know this has nothing to do with this article but do guys like girls with braces? Cuz I'm getting mine in a couple months.

Hey chica! Guys like girls with confidence!  Rock your braces with pride and guys will notice! xoxo

Kate G.

by luvleylady13 on 7/10/2012 10:03:33 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod!
My friend and I want to an amusment park and while there we met two boys, one our age and one a couple years older,
we went on a couple rides with them and we were going to tell them fake names just for fun I guess but when the asked us our names my friend told them her name and my fake name. well as time pasted they got really sweet and we were ok with that, because it was just a summer fling. long story short they ended up kissing us bu the end of the night. so my question is how am I supposed to tell them my real name now!? and I really really like one of them (the one who's our age). I really want him to know my real name but how do I tell him and should I?!

Hey babe!

I would pass it off as just a joke. Just say something like, "Okay, this is really embarrassing but my friend and I have been playing a prank on you and I think it's time to own up!" If you say it in a joking manner and laugh about it, it shouldn't be too weird!
Kelly G.

by cheergirl33 on 7/6/2012 2:51:00 PM

Nooooo
It's creepy.

by ninadasiy on 7/5/2012 11:23:36 AM

So last Saturday, my BFF, F, and her brothers, T and S, stayed over night. S slept in our camper with my brothers and sister. I had gotten out our small, twin air mattress so no one had to sleep on the floor. We started watching a movie. T asked if I wanted a back massage and I said sure and laid dOwn by F. Anyway… it ended up that T and I slePt on the air mattress. My dad kinda chewed my out cuz T is 2 yrs older than me and my sister threatened to tell my BF. T does have a GF. Am I freaking out about nothing, or should I keep an eye on T?

by Crush2010 on 7/3/2012 10:13:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! So, as you know, it's summer and school is out. I really want to be able to hang out with my friends this summer but there is one problem, they're mostly guys and my dad would never, ever let me hang out with a guy unless other girls were there. How do I talk to my dad into letting me hang out with my guy pals? Thanks!

Hey girlie!  One option is to hang out with your gal pals at the same time the guys come over, so your dad sees that you're all friends.  If you don't hang out with a ton of girls, try inviting over two or three guys at a time and having them for dinner: your dad can get to know them and by having multiple guys there, he'll know you aren't secretly dating one of them.  xoxo

Kate G.

by smiling4ever14 on 7/2/2012 9:15:57 PM

hahhaahhaha. Yeah NO.
Don't. You'll never live it down bro.
Keep the poetry to yourself.

by malgal22 on 7/2/2012 8:32:26 PM

MOd Mod Mod
I have a big problem. I used to live 3 states away, and me and his guy dated, and were really serious. Then I moved, and we ended it. Now, he apparently moved to the next town over, and he and my absolute best friend have been talking, and she just told me about it today. She doesn't know we used to date or anything, and I was too shocked to mention it, but the thing is, I still have feelings for him, and I don't want my friend to date him, but I feel like I have to allow it because I didn't say anything. What should I do? Thank you times a million. PS I love how this site lets you ask questions thank you!

hey!  aw that's sweet of you to say, we love to help! I think that you should tell you're friend what you just told me. Say, "hey I would have mentioned this before, but i was just too shocked at first..." and then say what you need to. she'll understand. good luck!

Helen S.

by cheerfulcheer on 7/2/2012 8:29:18 PM

Lana Del Rey Fans!
If you loooove Lana Del Rey... this is the club for u! Here we will talk about our favorite songs by her, how her fashion has inspired us, and how cool she is! join the Lana Del Rey Fans! club.Tong

by artistchic99 on 7/2/2012 7:53:56 PM

Once I wrote a poem for my boyfriend. He loved it! He is my ex-boyfriend now but he still says its the best poem he ever read!

by Nessie001 on 7/2/2012 6:21:46 PM

hey guys! plz join my Jordan Jansen Official Fan Club! Never heard of him? Look him up RIGHT NOW and you'll fall in love!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/2/2012 5:00:53 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Parties
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence

And any other problems you have! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I garuntee a speedy response! So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/2/2012 3:49:37 PM

Thank you for taking the time to read this! Ok so I really like my BGF. And sometimes I think he likes me back, sometimes I don't know. Anyway I'm moving to a different state before school starts and I'm devastated. B doesn't know yet. I wanted to invite some friends to the firework show on the 4th of July and tell him then. After I tell him I'm moving and see his reaction I want to confess that I like him. I'm just worried that if he doesn't like me back it'll be awkward and he won't talk to me when I move. And I can't handle that! What is your take on this? Thank you so much (:

Hey girlie!  Why complicate things by telling him you like him before you leave? Long distance relationships are tough, and you'll meet lots of new guys when you start school in the fall.  Having an awesome guy friend who you can text and email when you're feeling down will definitely come in handy for the first few months of school, so why don't you just enjoy your last couple months with your friends and not worry about complicating things.  If you feel really strongly about telling him, then I would recommend not springing two super big pieces of news on him at once.  You could tell him about moving before the fireworks show and then tell him at the fireworks show how you feel, after he's had time to get over the news of your big move.  Either way, good luck!  xoxo

Kate G.

by classy&fabulous on 7/2/2012 3:45:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!

Sure thing!
Kate G.

by WinnieGirlie on 7/2/2012 3:26:21 PM

omg i think you should not give him the poem. i bet it is super, but i once wrote a poem for a guy, but never had the nerve to show him. later i asked if he likes poems and he told me its more of a thing he would give to a girl, not the other way around. guys aren't as into poems as us.

by k8luvscake on 7/2/2012 11:30:28 AM

Love shopping? Need style advice? Live for fashion? If you answered yes to any of these questions then my club, Fashion Blogs is for you! We share fashion and beauty tips, sales at our fave stores, our outfits of the day, new trends, polls, and quizzes! We also talk about celeb fashion and even have monthly contests! Positions are open to apply for too!
Please join now!
♥dancer♥

by dancer2998 on 7/2/2012 11:09:01 AM

MOD! I have a sticky sitch :o Well I have liked this guy ( Let's call him X) for a long long time, and recently he told my bro he thought I was cute. (My bro and I are super close and he wouldn't joke)...X apparently wasn't joking either!! Laughing I was stoked...until my brother took me to his house to hang out o.o it's HOT and I was sweaty, make-upless, and my hair looked awful. He still gave me a hug when I left (I accidentally stepped on his foot I was so nervous >_>)...was he trying to be nice with the hug?! Plus, HOW do I make a move on him? D: Do I wait him to ask me out or do I go for it? Thanks! xoxo

Hey girl!

I'm sure he really did want to give you a hug--not just to be nice. Keep hanging out with him and see where things go. Try sitting next to him on the couch when you hang out and keep flirty conversation going. If he doesn't ask you out for a while, I say go for it!
Rachael A.

by xXKattXx on 7/2/2012 4:52:34 AM

I really wouldn't recommend doing that. I'm sure it's great, but he will most likely be super weirded out.

Follow me on Instagram! @seekingneverland

Follow my blog: idreamofneverland.blogspot.com

Check out my YouTube coveres: YouTube.com/KatieTeas

by fireworks1071 on 7/2/2012 2:10:40 AM

omg never. i think guys get weirded out by this kind of stuff

by tswiftluver13 on 7/2/2012 1:16:51 AM

In English, we had to write a poem for Valentine's Day. Our teacher gave us the option to read them aloud or have a friend read them (We could also keep them just between him and ourselves). I wrote mine about the guy I liked (we shared that class). I had my bestie read it. To this day, I don't think he knows it was about him.
PS- I like Bill's response...it made me smile. Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/2/2012 12:24:15 AM

HELLLOOOO lol need help with things join my club just made it i check everyday its called I Believe In You

by lilliebeans on 7/2/2012 12:11:57 AM