3 HOURS AGO Is your cell messing with your memory? http://t.co/qwoUJ7Snsm pic.twitter.com/QPhxIq30S3

4 HOURS AGO Check out the GL editors' skincare secrets: http://t.co/JfKxp63kbw pic.twitter.com/pSVXdL07B8

5 HOURS AGO Add some spunk to your old jeans with this #DIY #sundayfunday #crafternoon: http://t.co/8YwHjfwCC8 pic.twitter.com/IaIDOQfA9i

COMMENTS

How cute are Victoria Justice and Max Schneider?!

Let’s be honest. Some artists tend to have the same sound in all of their songs. But who says that’s a bad thing? Especially when that singer...

OMG this is an amazing vid!! But personaly, I'm not a huge fan of How to Rock.

by Brenna04 on 6/26/2012 9:07:47 AM

omg i LOVE this! i love all of Bruno Mars' songs and this is just so good! lol i love Victoria and Max too...but who's the other guy?

by Alykat18 on 6/25/2012 11:19:18 PM

OMG, they're soooo cute together!!! I love that video, it's awesome!!!

by Vjazzy08 on 6/25/2012 11:19:18 PM

I think her and the guy who played Beck were going out

by TeamAlice33 on 6/25/2012 9:49:37 PM

i hate the lazy song. dunno why; it just bugs me.

by soccerlover99 on 6/25/2012 9:31:14 PM

I've never made a music video with my friends, but it looks so fun! I think that Victoria and Max should do a medley of Lady Gaga songs. I feel like that would be funny haha.

by supersingershannon on 6/25/2012 8:38:11 PM

omg max's voice is hot and they make a cute couple! i <3 all those songs!!

by smartgirl2 on 6/25/2012 8:29:43 PM

hey i was wondering, lately i have been having this thing where im not really hungry until about 2:30 pm. it might be cuz i sleep in a little later than i should, or that im a bit overweight. is this something i need to be concerned of or am i worrying over nothing?

hey! I have about the same eating schedule, so i think it's ok Smile

Helen S.

by red716 on 6/25/2012 7:53:11 PM

I thought victoria was good but max was AMAZING!i love him!!!!!!!!!!

by meesby11 on 6/25/2012 6:41:23 PM

This is so adorable, absolutely genius! I hope it goes out on iTunes <3

by kenzi143 on 6/25/2012 6:02:48 PM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!