3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

5 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

6 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

How cute are Victoria Justice and Max Schneider?!

Let’s be honest. Some artists tend to have the same sound in all of their songs. But who says that’s a bad thing? Especially when that singer...

OMG this is an amazing vid!! But personaly, I'm not a huge fan of How to Rock.

by Brenna04 on 6/26/2012 9:07:47 AM

omg i LOVE this! i love all of Bruno Mars' songs and this is just so good! lol i love Victoria and Max too...but who's the other guy?

by Alykat18 on 6/25/2012 11:19:18 PM

OMG, they're soooo cute together!!! I love that video, it's awesome!!!

by Vjazzy08 on 6/25/2012 11:19:18 PM

I think her and the guy who played Beck were going out

by TeamAlice33 on 6/25/2012 9:49:37 PM

i hate the lazy song. dunno why; it just bugs me.

by soccerlover99 on 6/25/2012 9:31:14 PM

I've never made a music video with my friends, but it looks so fun! I think that Victoria and Max should do a medley of Lady Gaga songs. I feel like that would be funny haha.

by supersingershannon on 6/25/2012 8:38:11 PM

omg max's voice is hot and they make a cute couple! i <3 all those songs!!

by smartgirl2 on 6/25/2012 8:29:43 PM

hey i was wondering, lately i have been having this thing where im not really hungry until about 2:30 pm. it might be cuz i sleep in a little later than i should, or that im a bit overweight. is this something i need to be concerned of or am i worrying over nothing?

hey! I have about the same eating schedule, so i think it's ok Smile

Helen S.

by red716 on 6/25/2012 7:53:11 PM

I thought victoria was good but max was AMAZING!i love him!!!!!!!!!!

by meesby11 on 6/25/2012 6:41:23 PM

This is so adorable, absolutely genius! I hope it goes out on iTunes <3

by kenzi143 on 6/25/2012 6:02:48 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

CLICK HERE for your chance to win

Curiosity House: The Shrunken Head, a creepy-cool new mystery novel.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!