Bridget M.

is modding

16 MINUTES AGO .@VictoriaJustice and @Meghan_Trainor are #twinning in their adorable Christmas sweaters👯:http://t.co/B35TZJCsOOO#Christagramingg

AN HOUR AGO #HappyHanukkah, GLgirls 😘pic.twitter.com/VEbhCp3m1EE

AN HOUR AGO DC/MD/VA girls: Join celeb stylists + the @Redskins for a fun, fashionable @NFLFanStyle night tmrw! http://t.co/vMQWbZv7MK #NFLfanstyle

COMMENTS

Is your camp getting the VIP treatment this summer?

You may have heard of the Camplified Tour before (it’s where Cody Simpson launched his career), but this year it’s gotten even better. The Summer 2012 tour, kicking off...

wow i never knew about tht camp!

by neo6m on 7/11/2012 1:52:26 PM

The homepage of the website is messed up. Where it has Today's Picks, no words show up and the bar that allows you to scroll through the different articles is down below and doesn't have any numbers. I've tried the website on Firefox and Internet Explorer and the problem remains. Is there something wrong with your website? Or is there something I can do to fix it on my computer? I know you might not know the answer, but I would appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hey girl! Thanks for letting us know, we'll do our best to get it fixed ASAP! For now, try refreshing the page and see if that helps.  xxoo

Maggie P.

by supersingershannon on 6/26/2012 3:02:06 PM

@msindependent

I don't understand how your comment was inappropriate.

Anyways, if he's bad-mouthing you, end it. Are you two even going out?

I don't know if it's rude to ask, but why did you do it? If its allowed, how old are you? Even though I'm a preteen, not a teenager yet but less than 6 months away from it, I've been taught not to lose my virginity after marriage, and even if I wasn't taught that, I wouldn't have.

Because when you're married, it's true that the man loves you, and you will be committed to each other and be able to be financially & medically stable for having a child.

What if the condom broke?

What if you didn't use lubrication?

What if you're or might've gotten pregnant.

The possibilities are endless.

If you need more help, comment on my profile.

by Kikikim8 on 6/25/2012 9:28:33 PM

I'm not going to a summer camp this year. But if I was, it would be really awesome if One Direction and Taylor Swift would visit!

by supersingershannon on 6/25/2012 8:43:58 PM

I am not going to a summer camp this year. The artists I would want visiting are Taylor Swift and Mumford and Sons.

by otter77 on 6/25/2012 5:53:23 PM

I just lost my virginity. I was so terrible and inexperienced, and it hurt so bad that i made the guy stop early. I'm so embaressed about how bad i was at it. The guy even told my friend that it was lame. what should i do?

Hey girl!

While
we encourage an open environment on Girlslife.com, some blogger babes may find
your comment offensive or inappropriate. Please discontinue to ask or comment
about this subject and talk to a parent, trusted friend or guidance counselor.
Love and thanks!
, Your Blog Patrol Babes

Catherine C.

by msindependent on 6/25/2012 3:44:00 PM

mod mod mod. this summer i have to be a counselor in training(CIT) at the summer camp i am too old to attend. i am hoping that i will get assigned to my younger sister's group because then i won't have to work with little kids i don't know but if i am not the CIT for my sisters group then i will feel really uncomfortable working with other kids.what should i do if that happens

Hey girl!

Working with other, younger kids that you don't know might be uncomfortable but it could be a lot of fun! Little kids can make great companions if you learn how to act around them. Whatever you do, have fun! Start some games and get to know a few of them well. Little kids LOVE looking up to someone, so if you are responsible and nice (and fun!) they'll see you as a goddess!! Take this opportunity as a good thing, and if you end up not loving the job, you can do something else next year. But try it out and see how it goes...you never know, you may love it!

Catherine C.

by crayongirl on 6/25/2012 3:41:13 PM

When I heard this, I was soooooo disapointed that I'm not going to camp Frown but I live in Canada, so it wouldnt've mattered anyway. But if I WAS going, I would DIE to meet Cherri Bomb!!!!

by Brenna04 on 6/25/2012 3:27:21 PM

Ariana Grande, Cimorelli, or Zendaya and Bella Thorne.

by zendaybella on 6/25/2012 1:22:01 PM

I have seriously ( I AM NOT kidding) met Taylor Swift!!!

by Sarah510 on 6/25/2012 1:19:44 PM

First comment, oh yeah!!!

by Sarah510 on 6/25/2012 1:18:41 PM