8 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

11 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

12 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

My BF is out of town--should I make a move on my crush?

I like this guy, and he likes me. But my BF is out of town, and I have no way of contacting him to tell him...

MODMODMOD!
I need some help! so today, since my mom is a teacher, I went with her to her school after my exam and I went outside for a while and some gr 8's were out there (i'm gr 9) &a girl from my soccer team was there&there was this guy who used to go to my old school in like gr 2 but moved& now hes like super cute & tall & I got talking to him & it was totally un-awkward and I think I might like him...and it was really nice because he was genuinely interested in me, and my friend from soccer says she thinks he likes me, and she asked him and he didn't reply (?!) but he is younger, what are your thoughts on liking/possibly-in-the-future dating a younger guy? I just have a really happy feeling inside of me & I can't stop thinking about him! also I won't see him for like the whole summer until he comes to high school, what if he forgets about me and finds someone else? Any tips and advice would be great! thanks soosososo much!

Hey babe, one grade of difference isn't much. It's not usually the guy that's younger, but that's not unheard of. If he's mature enough, then why not date him? And for this summer, you have a few options. First, you can see if your friend could arrange a group hangout so you can see him and chat him up. Second, you could get your friend to give him your number and see if you guys can connect that way. Or third, you can just wait it out and see how things go this fall. He's probably not gonna go gettin' a gf the summer before high school. Most people like to wait 'til after they start, just in case there's a new face that snags their attention. So if you don't wanna force something over the summer, you should still be safe.
Carrie R.

by honeycakes on 6/27/2012 2:34:39 PM

I totally agree with HungerGamesRox99! Wait until he gets back! If you do make a move on your crush now, you'll be cheating on your BF. It won't hurt to wait cuz if your crush really likes you, he'll wait.

by Princess Keziyah on 6/27/2012 12:14:42 PM

don't use technology to break up with him. face-to-face is good...my BF broke up with me half over the internet and half through someone else:_(

by myfatsquirrel on 6/27/2012 11:55:24 AM

Mod Mod Mod
So during the school year I use to text my crush every now and then; But now that it is summer I haven't texted him because I think he might think it's "weird" that I just randomly texted him out of the blue. I have no idea whether or not to text him!
Oh and 1 more question-
Sometimes I would text him from my friends phone and my phone at the same time, but he would only reply to my text. My friend said that he stares at me a lot; and I have caught him staring at me. We didn't have any classes together so we never really got a chance to talk. Do you think he likes me?
Thanks<3 Smile

Hey girl,

You can always just text him and ask how his summer is going! There's no harm in that, especially if you used to text him before. I don't know for sure if this guy likes you, but it's much easier to tell if he does if you spend time with him in person rather than just texting. Try to get together with some friends and hang out with him and see how he acts around you!
Kelly G.

by basketballover5 on 6/27/2012 11:45:52 AM

You probably shouldnt tweet him. If you text, call or FB him but don't know if he got the message, wait until you see him to do it face-to-face. You both need closure and to make sure you 2 are over.

by scamp24 on 6/27/2012 10:31:13 AM

So I'm changing schools and in my year book one of guy friends wrote:
have a great time in your new school! Lets keep contact! ;)
So I can't figure out if that is flirty or just friendly...
What do you think??
Thanks!!!

Hey babe,

If he had that winky face, it sounds flirty to me! If the guy has been flirting with you already, I'd assume that his comment was flirty as well! Smile
Kelly G.

by imblonde5678 on 6/27/2012 10:17:40 AM

Yeah, I would dump your BF (face-to-face of course!) first, or FB or tweet, text, call him if ur desperate (B/c seriously,unless he's living in remote Antarctica there IS some way to contact him, can always ask around and look him up) and THEN make ur move... cause officially, ur still 2gether right now

by Brenna04 on 6/27/2012 10:03:55 AM

Seriously!!! Wait until your BF gets back then make a move!! You don't want people thinking that you're cheating in your BF do you?!?!?!?!?!?!

by HungerGamesRox99 on 6/27/2012 7:50:03 AM

When I first read the title, "My BF is out of town...Should I make my move on my crush?" I was like, What kind of person would even ask that?!
Thank god I read the whole article!

Btw. First comment.(;

by goldfish123 on 6/27/2012 3:21:42 AM

hi! Its summer and I'm super glad... But I miss my crush!! Just the last week of school and we were talking/flirting a lot. Sadly, I didn't see him at all the last day so I didn't get his number. What should I do?? I have his email, but that was for a school project and I only sent him one email, which was my part of the report. And event that was a few months ago... should I send him an email?? Or would that seem stalker ish?? I know it all sounds crazy, I just kinda wonder how's he's doing.......

Hey girl,

Are you friends with someone who is close to him? Maybe you can suggest a group hangout and the mutual friend can invite him along. If not, go ahead and send him an email. I would wait a while, though, so it does seem as awkward. Once you've been out of school for a while, shoot him an email and ask how his summer is going! Good luck Smile
Kelly G.