9 HOURS AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

12 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

13 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Take a stand: How to deal with bullies

Last week, a video showing the bullying of a bus driver in New York went viral. This week, the woman who endured the cruel taunts from...

Come 2 my club!!!!

***APPLY FOR VP!!!***

***APPLY FOR TREASURER***

***APPLY FOR SECRETARY***

Interviews SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at **12-1:30!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't worry if u can't make it I'll post some times up! Or I can do personal times. Whatever works 4 both of us Smile

by mollyloves_26 on 8/10/2012 10:27:45 PM

Ok my best friend always puts her boyfriend before me! she ignores my calls never answer my text were drifting apart until he breaks up with her and wants my simpathy what do i do?????

Hey! that's not cool. You should tell her how you feel. say if she wants to maintain your friendship she's going to need to put a little effort in!

Helen S.

by megangirl23 on 7/9/2012 7:24:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD there are these two girls and i have two different problems. The first one used to be my friend but then she became this mean girl and i feel like i don't know her anymore. the other one im getting mixed signals from her. Sometimes she is super mean but other times like at the last day of school and cheer practice she totally nice. whats going with both of them?

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, people do change, and if the first girl is nothing but mean to you, you might be better off with new pals. And as for the second girl, it sounds like you want to try mending things -- tell her you like spending time with her and cheering together, but that you don't appreciate her being mean to you, and that if you are gong to stay friends she should be nice. If she apologizes, great! If she blows you off, you might want to start hanging with other pals.

Meghan D.

by emma1025 on 7/6/2012 10:27:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
hey this happened to me and I know it probly happens to other people, so advice would be good, but what if the bully sucks up to any adult possible and tells on you for everything and lies about you to the teachers and gets you in trouble for stuff you haven't done? This happened to me in 7th grade and no teachers ever believed me for the entire year.

Hey girl,

If your teachers won't listen, try talking to your parents or a guidance counselor, or schedule a meeting with your teacher and your parents so you can all talk it out. You deserve for your opinion to be heard!

Meghan D.

by Bluestar479 on 7/6/2012 10:14:14 PM

Calling cheerleaders and people trying out for cheer! Join the club, Cheer Club!, where we answer questions for those new cheerleaders and people trying out, and talk about improving on your jumps or stunts or tumbling or motions, etc., or anything else cheer-related!

by cheerfulcheer on 7/3/2012 10:50:59 PM

O when i said she accidentally got hit in the face i meant to say i accidentally hit her in the face.

by kelly268 on 7/3/2012 8:00:53 PM

Mod mod mod!!!!
Ok so there is this girl from school and shes a jerk! I know i dont have to deal with her until september but shes so mean! In fourth grade, she called me fat and she lied to our guidance counceler and said she didnt do it. Recently at my bffs bday party, my bff got accidentally hit in the face and the mean girl told her that if she wouldnt kick me out that she (the mean girl) would. I know thisbecause my bff told me. Help!

hey! this girl craves drama. just don't give it to her. don't get mad at anything she says, and just try to be a happy person in spite of her

Helen S.

by kelly268 on 7/3/2012 7:34:25 PM

Hey I've been wearing deodorant lately (Degree Motion Sense), but I've still been sweaty? Any tips please?

Hey girl,

Since it's summer, it's normal to sweat! If you're worried, you can talk to your doc to see if you need a prescription strength, but you are probably fine!

Meghan D. Helen S.

by jrprodigy12 on 6/30/2012 4:32:40 PM

don't let anybody drag u down. u r u and they cant tell u otherwise.

by hsm2ezry on 6/30/2012 2:43:29 PM

i used to be a cyberbully/bully. no when i think about it, it makes me feel really bad and stupid. but i apologized to the kid, (a BOY) and i feel better once i think about that. trust me, you can hate a person, but don't bully them. it will suck for you in the future

by loppyears12 on 6/29/2012 7:52:07 PM