6 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

6 HOURS AGO Decorating the office with fresh blooms and #GLsabrina 💐

6 HOURS AGO Thinking about Christmas cookies like...

Take a stand: How to deal with bullies

Last week, a video showing the bullying of a bus driver in New York went viral. This week, the woman who endured the cruel taunts from...

Bulling is a load of bullcrap! It's so ridiculous and stupid. I don't know why you can't find ANYTHING else to do but make fun of people. I get so upset when I hear about people getting bullied or someone committing suicide because of it. For bullies is that suppose to be an accomplishment or something?! The other day I saw on the news that a boy killed himself because some kids were making fun of him because his dad is dead. I don't even understand how the heck you could even make fun of that. I'd LOVE to ask all bullies, how in the world would you feel if someone treated you that way? and gosh would I LOVE to hear hat they would say. All bullies need to cut it out. It's beyond stupid! So to all bullies do us a freaking favor and CUT IT OUT!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 6/25/2012 10:40:09 PM

didnt we already know this though? understand why, calmly try to stop the situation from going any farther, tell someone, and be nice to the bullied? i mean; i learned this in like 3rd grade. just saying.

by soccerlover99 on 6/25/2012 9:30:33 PM

I'm going camping for a week with a 5 year old little boy and a 2 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. We will be spending a TON of time just at the beach and around the campground. Every summer they ask me to watch the kids and I love doing it but since there a little older now I need to do things with them. Any ideas?? Thanks so much!!! Smile

Hey! Here's a link to some babysitting activities Smile

Helen S.

by Mtoles on 6/25/2012 8:08:18 PM

I saw that video of Karen being bullied. It made me soooo mad that people treat people that way. If I ever did something like that (which i wouldn't) I would NEVER...I repeat NEVER be able to live with myself!! I hope the kids who did that to her are very, very sorry about what they did because that is just not okay!!

by leah2113 on 6/25/2012 6:52:32 PM

Oh, and she was a bus monitor, not a bus driver. Smile

by SelG4Ever on 6/25/2012 5:53:10 PM

I saw that on the news! I feel bad for the lady.

by SelG4Ever on 6/25/2012 5:52:00 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?